93? or 87?

hydrabusa

Donating Member
Registered
some says highest, some says lowest as 87...which of the gas is good for the busa? any opinion?

All the dynos i've seen show 87 to give more HP. I used to run 93 only but I switched over .

unless you love wasting .20/gal, use 87
wink.gif

I knew this was coming...at the dealership said, don't use 93, but alot of people are using 93, so many of them...cuz of that, I really wasn't sure (been using 93 since brand new, and I switched to 87 not too long ago...)
rock.gif
but, thanks for the respond...

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143986435 -->

There have been some good threads on this in the past with good hard facts and stats. Bottom line is there is no need to go higher than 87. (And with the money you save, make a donation to the site in appreciation for one more piece of valuable information learned from this forum.)

There have been some good threads on this in the past with good hard facts and stats.  Bottom line is there is no need to go higher than 87.  (And with the money you save, make a donation to the site in appreciation for one more piece of valuable information learned from this forum.)
Oh, I've been using the 87 after 1k mi. I put this post cuz of what every one's opinions...as far as donations? it is not your concern...just being a new member I did some, and down the road if the board need members help? I will...

87 in a stock motor,,, I can get away with my bigbore with 87 and still great HP. I tried running 110 and lost HP!

Back