4 corners, 10,000mi trip report

I resjob.pect your decision. You have to be safe. If you are cold and fatigued it is hard to be safe. Good work. You have done an amazing,

I will be waiting for you good to be here on a friday night....eta? Bowling league that night you can come up have some beer and hang with us!!!!!!!

Been following your journey and I know your daughter would be so proud of her Daddy :)

Continued safe travels Russ!!

Thursday evening gotcha.....so tomorrow. What time are you thinking? I get home from work around 430 pm cst.

I had a visitor last night!!!!! Russ is an awesome dude!!! Much respect! He is also a frozen dude! Much more respect... I saw him off early this morning. I will let him tell the rest of his story. Man i am so jealous of his ride!!! He is around 10500 miles thus far. Cheers Russ i had an excellent time your welcome at my fire any time!!!

Just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know I am home safe.
I'll tell the rest of the story after I get some more rest. Thank you all!!

Awesome ride. I would have cut it short too. You just can't ride in weather like that after 9k miles. I would have never made it anywhere near that.

The sand dune pic....would that happen to be the Glamis dunes on hwy 78 east of Brawley, CA?

Awesome ride. I would have cut it short too. You just can't ride in weather like that after 9k miles. I would have never made it anywhere near that.

The sand dune pic....would that happen to be the Glamis dunes on hwy 78 east of Brawley, CA?

i beleve it was. :)

Back