300 hp busa walked by supercars

craigntx

Registered
- TX2K11 - 1300 - 1500hp TT Lambo's vs 300hp Busa 1100hp TT Viper vs 1200hp Supra[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
- TX2K11 - 1300 - 1500hp TT Lambo's vs 300hp Busa 1100hp TT Viper vs 1200hp Supra[/url]

The guy on the Busa was riding it like a beginner! Bring those cars to NC. There are plenty of turbo Busas here to take a few "pink slips"!! :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
thats crazzzzzy but really 300hp to 1500hp i would not exp to win i would just run them for the fun of it !

Thank you!! Power to weight usually wins! As I mentioned earlier,.......rider with low level of racing experience! :banghead:

Yeah, and I love seeing the disbelife on a guy's face on a 1000 or Busa when he gets smoked by a 750 or even a 600, just because he can't ride.:laugh: "But my bike will smoke his!" Yes, yes it will...but you can't.:rofl:
We must remember that we live in the "Fast and Furious" generation too.:rofl:

Yeah, and I love seeing the disbelife on a guy's face on a 1000 or Busa when he gets smoked by a 750 or even a 600, just because he can't ride.:laugh: "But my bike will smoke his!" Yes, yes it will...but you can't.:rofl:
We must remember that we live in the "Fast and Furious" generation too.:rofl:

Yeah........Fast to get in over their head......and Furious when they lose!!:laugh:

Yeah........Fast to get in over their head......and Furious when they lose!!:laugh:

:rofl::thumbsup: and "Not double clutchin" like you're supposed to!" Vin Diesel is so awesome, I know why a whole generation of idiots follow his lead.:rofl:
I'll stop now, I'm ho'in up the thread.

horsepower to weight is important.....

but at extreme speeds what is more important is aerodynamics(i think that is how its spelled). Bikes just cannot compare to cars in that regard. you can see it when he is racing the viper, the faster they go the Viper just starts to leave him.

horsepower to weight is important.....

but at extreme speeds what is more important is aerodynamics(i think that is how its spelled). Bikes just cannot compare to cars in that regard. you can see it when he is racing the viper, the faster they go the Viper just starts to leave him.

Texas mile speaks for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As i posted in the other thread Its the rider and bike is not set up correctly. I have seen stock busa's beat 7-900hp cars so his bike should do way better I would put my busa against that viper anyday not saying i would win but i wouldnt be afraid to run it. I have put lengths on cars with 600hp and up so i know what im capable of doing

Back