3 days of riding temps in the NE

BUSAFETT

Registered
Tomorrow: 68 and clear
Friday: 68 and clear
Sat: 70 and chance of scattered showers

YES!!! I'm riding in to work tomorrow!!

BUSAFETT

i am waiting for the rain to quit! i rode the bike on monday and it was real cold.

I rode mine on Monday also. Today was HEAVY rain and windy. Wet leaves are all over the place now. If the weather stays warm I will go riding tomorrow. I have to check the forecast though.

Glad you get somemore riding in before the weather changes. I have Wed. off, and it was awesome here in Kansas City today, 80deg. I rode all day long, and just got back from a local bike night. Lots of folks out tonight. Supposed to be 75 tomorrow, then start getting colder with rain.
beerchug.gif

Rode a lot this week. A little rain Monday. Wished we were getting some of that 70/80 action. Good gear helps. Bought gloves and liners today.
beerchug.gif

Rode in this AM, had a little rear wheel slippage since the roads were wet from last night's rain, but all gone by noon. Looking forward to the ride home!

BUSAFETT

(dadofthree @ Nov. 08 2006,19:59) Rode a lot this week. A little rain Monday. Wished we were getting some of that 70/80 action. Good gear helps. Bought gloves and liners today.  
beerchug.gif
I see you're from Barnwell..I used to work in the area back in 91,well Savannah River Site anyway.

Very nice day here in New England today.

Looks good for the weekend to, so all I can say is " Road Trip "
super.gif

I will be out at 5:20 AM tomorrow morning on my way to work. About 16 miles of highway before I get to the 8 miles of local roads.

Will be heading back down the highway at noon to go home.

I've been out at 28 degrees the lowest so far this fall. Gerbing Electric gloves along with a Bikers Comfort in Action Balaclava keep me well protected.

Anti Fog is must this time of year. I use RainX Works Excellent.

Temps in the mid 80's year in Phoenix. Beautiful here this time of year and we're loving it. Sure beats 115 to 120 temps during July and Augsut.

Fri
Nov 10 Mostly Sunny
79°/57° 0%
79°F

Fun Things To Do on a Warm Day
Sat
Nov 11 Partly Cloudy
80°/60° 0%
80°F

Sun
Nov 12 Mostly Sunny
73°/61° 10%