2nd bad day...triple murder...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Well it looks like summer is here...

Had to work a triple murder today...

Was headed to lunch about 11AM when the call went out...The dispatch was "10-70 (death) @ (location) on sidewalk"...I'm thinking an elder subject was mowing the yard and maybe had a heart attack...Man was I off base...

Horrible scene...

sad.gif
I have your job down to either Officer, firefighter or Paramedic. All tough jobs.

Damn, that makes for a tough day! Sad way to start. I hope you find a way to cope. It's a definite need in the public service world.
sad.gif

Always sad to hear about people passsing away but what the hell happened? Don't leave us hanging we want details dammit!

Sounds like you've been in it long enough to have gone through the three stages...

Stage 1- Gotta see it all. Can't resist responding for a look even though you don't really want to see it... It's like a "reality" fix. More of a curiousity thing than anything else.

Stage 2- You'll go only if you are specifically sent. Don't wanna see any more. Not really bothered by it, but just don't care to see it again. Let the rookies get their fix of "reality"... you've had yours.

Stage 3- Where I am, and where it appears you are... It bothers you more than ever and you'll avoid it at all costs when possible. Sticks in your head longer and stronger than it did before. Plays games with your thoughts.

That seems to be the stages I see folks go through if they stay on the job long enough.

Back