240 Help

edouble88h

Registered
I have a 240 swingarm from trac dynamics and the wheel I'm using is a widen stock rim. My issue is with the spacer and stock hub. Any recommendations on how to set it up so the chain doesn't rub my tire? The frame has been grinded down for the off set front sprocket. Thanks in advance for anyone's assistance.

i think i would contact the vendor. Can you shim out the rear sprocket? did you use an offset sprocket in the front? I see you said you did use it ...i would for sure call the vendor and ask for best practice

I saw a post not to long ago where a guy welded tabs on the hub to space it out on the cush drive. I can't seem to find in it. But I would look in to who made it and make sure I is right.

Last edited:
I saw a post not to long ago where a guy welded tabs on the hub to space it out on the cush drive. I can't seem to find in it. But I would look in to who made it and make sure I is right.
Had somebody do that for me when I had the wheel widen however it looked pretty bad. Over 1/4 of space was created.

i think i would contact the vendor. Can you shim out the rear sprocket? did you use an offset sprocket in the front? I see you said you did use it ...i would for sure call the vendor and ask for best practice
Forgive my lack of knowledge but "shim" out the rear sprocket? As for the vendor they offered zero help since I did not also purchase the wheel from them.

Had somebody do that for me when I had the wheel widen however it looked pretty bad. Over 1/4 of space was created.

IMG_47891.jpg

Forgive my lack of knowledge but "shim" out the rear sprocket? As for the vendor they offered zero help since I did not also purchase the wheel from them.
Sounds like a great vender. Shim space it out. You could make a plate or something to space it out. If it's just a little i would think a old sprocket would work if you cut away all the extra.

Back