220 mph Guages

FAsT Boy

Registered
If I install the 220 gauge cluster from a 00 busa onto my 03, will I have to recalibrate everything or will it work correctly?
1zhelp.gif

You'll have to recalibrate the speedo either using a yellowbox or speedohealer. Do a quick search on here for either of those and you'll see what i'm talking about.
smile.gif

I put a 220 speedo on my 04, didnt have to recalibrate anything, I have the kilometer face on it from SRP and with my 200 pirelli, its exactly right according to the radar here, checked it the other night. They've got one of those permanent "speed limit is..Your speed.." radars here.

I would love to let Scott do all the work, but I'm in Arkansas. Kep in mind this a complete gauge cluster not just the faces. I bought it because the bike it came off of has 2100 miles on and so does mine. Wouldn't this be alot easier if they still clocked the speedo off the front wheel...:D

no you don't have to recalibrate anything. if only need the speedohealer or yellowbox when you are just doing a face plate change. Since you are replacing the entire cluster, no calibration is needed...

I would love to let Scott do all the work, but I'm in Arkansas. Kep in mind this a complete gauge cluster not just the faces. I bought it because the bike it came off of has 2100 miles on and so does mine.  Wouldn't this be alot easier if they still clocked the speedo off the front wheel...:D
Yup you send the complete cluster in.  Additionally he does the odometer too--to whatever you need it to read.  I sent him my brand new cluster on Tuesday..it was on my bike Friday afternoon! My 2005 came with a 180 mph and had to be recalibrated for the 220 mph faceplate.

<!--EDIT|Pop
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112822818 -->

I would love to let Scott do all the work, but I'm in Arkansas. Kep in mind this a complete gauge cluster not just the faces. I bought it because the bike it came off of has 2100 miles on and so does mine.  Wouldn't this be alot easier if they still clocked the speedo off the front wheel...:D
Yup you send the complete cluster in.  Additionally he does the odometer too--to whatever you need it to read.  I sent him my brand new cluster on Tuesday..it was on my bike Friday afternoon!  My 2005 came with a 180 mph and had to be recalibrated for the 220 mph faceplate.
guys, guys, guys... you should read more closely...
biggrin.gif

He said he has a CLUSTER from an 00, not new face plates like you guys do... ;)

Back