2023 RIGHT SIDE LOWER PANEL REMOVAL

JETSTREAMS32

Registered
Hey all,
Quick question and hopefully someone will have pictures. I need to remove my lower right faring for replacment from tip over (Hopefully where it hooks into the top faring isn't damaged). besides the push pins in the chin cowling inside front and bottom I understand there's a hidden screw up front?? Obviously the screw in the back. any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Am I also correct that the entire chin cowling doesn't have to be removed, just the right side and bottom push pins and hidden screw?
Thanks in advance!

Hey all,
Quick question and hopefully someone will have pictures. I need to remove my lower right faring for replacment from tip over (Hopefully where it hooks into the top faring isn't damaged). besides the push pins in the chin cowling inside front and bottom I understand there's a hidden screw up front?? Obviously the screw in the back. any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Am I also correct that the entire chin cowling doesn't have to be removed, just the right side and bottom push pins and hidden screw?
Thanks in advance!
@MonkeyButtRides has a video. Maybe that’ll help

Back