2018 Busa!!!!!

The busas reign is already over. There are many bikes faster, unfortunately.
I dont know if I would says its over just yet. It holds its own againt the zx14 and I dont consider the H2 to be its equal because the things freakin supercharged vs a regular motor. Puts it in a different category to me.

bmw 1000r
suzuki gsxr1000
zx14

3 off the top of my head all faster than busa.

I dont know if I would says its over just yet. It holds its own againt the zx14 and I dont consider the H2 to be its equal because the things freakin supercharged vs a regular motor. Puts it in a different category to me.

I recently had my road Busa supercharged and it puts out 325 bhp at the wheel, the same guy who built and set up mine set up a H2 on the same dyno with a decat pipe, filter etc and it only made 250bhp :lol::race:

I recently had my road Busa supercharged and it puts out 325 bhp at the wheel, the same guy who built and set up mine set up a H2 on the same dyno with a decat pipe, filter etc and it only made 250bhp :lol::race:

Exactly! Kawi just wanted raw power and threw that bike together. If Suzuki would go the same route the Busa could dominate again!

Ride mode is controled by the rider . If one finds they need band aids they are riding more bike then the need. I do however understand its the IN THING TO DO .
Once flashed i bet it loses all modes just like a gen 2 does .

All I hope for is it to shut the ZX fkrs up .
FYI. I build older zx based engine's note avitar is just a little 175 hp 1195cc .

My 08 was flashed by Frank and it still has its modes functional.

Back