2018 Busa!!!!!

Ride mode is controled by the rider . If one finds they need band aids they are riding more bike then the need. I do however understand its the IN THING TO DO .
Once flashed i bet it loses all modes just like a gen 2 does .

All I hope for is it to shut the ZX fkrs up .
FYI. I build older zx based engine's note avitar is just a little 175 hp 1195cc .

Ride mode is controled by the rider . If one finds they need band aids they are riding more bike then the need. I do however understand its the IN THING TO DO .

I used to think that way as well, but rider aids are a huge benefit on the street. I live in an area with a ton of rocks, gravel, dirt..................... and you never know what you are going to run through at the next corner. We don't have a track even close so the back roads is where we go to play. There have been a few times I've been thankful for ABS/traction control. My 08 has neither and there are plenty of roads I wished I had it. JMO.

I used to think that way as well, but rider aids are a huge benefit on the street. I live in an area with a ton of rocks, gravel, dirt..................... and you never know what you are going to run through at the next corner. We don't have a track even close so the back roads is where we go to play. There have been a few times I've been thankful for ABS/traction control. My 08 has neither and there are plenty of roads I wished I had it. JMO.

I grew up on dirtbikes, mx.
I've ridden many sportbikes through the woods, 4wheeler trails. If you have the ground clearance, it'll go. Traction control is in the right wrist.
Same for the rain.
No disrespect to anyone.

I grew up on dirtbikes, mx.
I've ridden many sportbikes through the woods, 4wheeler trails. If you have the ground clearance, it'll go. Traction control is in the right wrist.
Same for the rain.
No disrespect to anyone.

I have been riding mx bikes for as long as I can remember. Traction control right wrist statements are great for consistent track like roads; but that's not what you are riding on, on the street. Mobbing through the woods or on a track is one thing as you expect the back tire to be spinning and drifting all the time and I'm not doing anywhere near the speeds I am on my street bike. Things change, many times mid corner as you are powering out of the apex. Don't get me wrong, traction control/ABS is no substitute for rider skill; but in the hands of those who possess good riding abilities, it helps take the pucker factor out of some rides. :) And no disrespect taken. :beerchug:

If you have ever ridden a bike with full electronics it's pretty hard IMHO. You either putt around trying not to have it step in and cut every little bit of fun or you hold the throttle WFO and let the sensors do the thinking. Takes some practice to do this well. Lots of ejections before you figure out when you're driving and when the bike is! Anyway I will be glad to get 7 mode to ignore, I was tired of only having 3 always set to max and forgetting it. Maybe we'll get a new Busa with the same old graphics, wouldn't that be ironic......

Back