2017 Spring Hayabusa.org Busa Bash??

I miss the early Bashes...nice to see the interest in starting the gathering again!

thanks poppy... i may not be able to afford going every year or in spring and in fall or even fall only.. i do understand the reluctance on starting the "gathering" again. i was there when it started to break down and the wedge was driven. those who feel they have to choose when they go and because there is more than one option, i understand. It was equally frustrating when it happened a few years back and forced people, who dont live in the area, to be limited by vacation time, money and have to decide themselves what they could and couldn't do. i do understand. me speaking on here, encouraging others to join me, in no way, is disrespectful to those caught in that dilemma of "when should i go". me and my family have only gone to the original weekend in the spring and made our friends there. its what we know and who we know. those i care about that dont make it there, i have made trips to spend time with them outside of the bash. truly all i want is people to know i am going, encourage them to join me, but in no way will i be upset if they cant make it for whatever reason. i am again trying to explain to the best of my ability, my true intent and thoughts so folks dont misunderstand me. (trust me people misunderstand me) i firmly believe we only do things for our own selfish gain. i am not doing this for recognition, fame, money (even HIH i do not make a dime off of its all divided equally to make it as inexpensive as possible, most of the time the entire weekend cost less than one night in a hotel food included) i am doing this for friends... thats it..friends. so forgive me, if to anyone, i appear i am doing this for something or another. it is not my intent. i want to meet new people, i want to gain friends, people who write to me on facebook often, call me sometimes in the middle of the night for laughs. THIS is what i have gained by doing what i do, join me... thanks for listening all, and thanks for those who became and remain my friends...chris.

only have our one room at this time... not sure if a cottage is going to get reserved... maybe someone can chime in.. or if you reserve a cottage we can see on the split price... coordinate with me

70 degree weather yesterday and it feeling like spring, has me thinking of getting bike out and getting some of the maintenance projects done.. .(another front fork seal , tire, and general cleaning) getting the truck mounted with a hitch and buying a trailer... looking forward to this time off..

oh yea... the itch is strong... 78 degrees here today...snow tomorrow...i am taking advantage of it!!

16977127_10206354599582661_1016866713_n.jpg

I have a friend that might need a lift. Anyone coming from Florida area with room for 1 more and a bike?

I am going to be there the 3rd week of April (which is the normal time). Dates are as follows: April 16th - April 22nd. I will be there along with a friend I am dragging along. Already spoke with Gixxer and he will be there that same week. Any other folks wanna join in are welcome.

gosh it would be disappointing not coordinating.. so those who plan on going and its not the week of april 23-30th.. let me know even by facebook or pm.. as i would hate to have been wrong.

Ok so I might be wrong on the weeks.. (gonna blame old age).. trying to get ahold of folks to figure this out now so we are all on the same page.

Would be nice to have a thread of who's going, what date arriving and leaving and room number...

Will be more inviting to other members thinking about it.:beerchug:

agreed, we are trying to determine the dates now and will update accordingly. :)

ok mary, draggonazz, and i will be in apt 127. we have it reserved for the week of april 23-30th but may change our arrival date to mid week depending on funds.

just over 3 weeks left!!! who's excited (and will admit to it lol)

i apparently have had a request to make "peach"... ty BJ for letting us know you will be there too...

we are "speculating" April 23-30th. i will definitely be there the 26th-30th..

Back