2017 Spring Hayabusa.org Busa Bash??

ok ... back to discussion on planing the spring bash HERE ON THE EAST COAST... lol ... at the dragon...

ok... mary and i have decided we are trying to go.. i am going to work on getting a cabin at phillipsville motel like normal and we are talking about the last week of april. i dont think we can do the whole week due to money but that also might depend on if we get folks spiting costs with us and sharing a cabin. so somewhere around the april 23-30th. i am only drumming up intrests, looking to see if other org members wish to join the normal org date for the bash. i am in no way the "event planner" or "organizing" i am inviting and hoping others can join us and maybe start back up an org original that has somehow lost its way. it will be a open opportunity with no set plans for org members to just relax, meet, decide for themselves where and when and with who to do things with, then everyone relaxing and enjoying the traditional fire pit stories and good times... and maybe some roostering...lol

Fairly good chance I can get that time off. Vaca offically in March and July, but I get to bid my monthly schedules. Will work on it.
Troy

this is the premier destination that has been an org event for years...its fell off for reasons...i am encouraging others to join us as my wife and i are going down during the original times to reconnect with folks who originally did it before it became a "commercial" event ran by someone not even on the org anymore.

its the normal time we have scheduled to go over past 10 years...

reservations are made for the phillips motel .. .we will be there the week of april 23-30th.. (exactly what day we arrive is still undecided)!!

yea im doing what i can to let folks know ill be there..others have confirmed with me in private and we are just trying to go and have a good time like it used to be.

Chris - post this in the rides section. I'm iffy on making it due to personal issues, but should be able to at least make the weekend. That's the first place I looked....

Back