2014 Busa Stampede

Leave is approved, registration is paid, and bike is ready to ride next week. can't wait to meet all of you and get some good riding in (minus Wednesday) wife has an appointment :(

Damn-it Jim!! That's the one ride I will be doing.
But hope to meet you later in the week if you are riding after Wednesday and attending on Saturday.

That would be the west side, I am presuming.
If you ever come up from the east (15n) I know a little reroute that will take you in the back side of Wrightwood. Less traffic and a nice little ride that many people don't know about.

That would be the west side, I am presuming. If you ever come up from the east (15n) I know a little reroute that will take you in the back side of Wrightwood. Less traffic and a nice little ride that many people don't know about.

You'll have to show me that route one time :)

Hi Arron!
Look forward to seeing you again and meeting your bride!
Ride safe Bro!
Bubba

You know it!!

Me and Adam stopped by yesterday morning around 10:00 but you were still sleepin'...so much for those security gates keepin' out the riff raff.:laugh:

You comin' over on Fri. and taking the 91/15?If so give me a time and I'll meet/ride up with ya to the Stampede(I'm south of the 91 on the 15).

Will do dad,and will take some pics and maybe some video(not looking forward to the 90 degree heat,but suppose I can swing it for one day:laugh:).:thumbsup:

Wow! What a weekend and a great preface to the event.
Got to catch up on old times and ride with a great friend that hasn't been in my mirrors for a long time.
Also got to meet up with a few more today and shake some hands that needed shaking.
Look forward to riding soon.
QWK - I am going to try to make the bike night on Tuesday.

Ride safe all!
Bubba

what time is everyone heading up. I am shooting up the 15 around 7am tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up along the way. Starting point for me is Temecula.

Me and Adam stopped by yesterday morning around 10:00 but you were still sleepin'...so much for those security gates keepin' out the riff raff.:laugh: You comin' over on Fri. and taking the 91/15?If so give me a time and I'll meet/ride up with ya to the Stampede(I'm south of the 91 on the 15).

My wife told me you hoodlums came by. I was knocked out...
Yeah, Friday is a go and I'll shoot you a pm to set up a meeting spot for us.

Arrived safely today in Ontario, Ca for Busa Stampede. 2800km (1750 miles) covered in 3 days to get here. Yesterday was longest day 1300km (800mi roughly) in 15 hours on the road. Go to love Utah 80mph speed limit to make up time.

Alright you Stampede bums,where's some pictures?:whistle:

You're such an a-hole. Lol

image-1275807913.jpg

image-3287993372.jpg

image-2094959528.jpg

image-910465578.jpg

image-1275807913.jpg

image-3287993372.jpg

image-2094959528.jpg

image-1682077439.jpg

image-910465578.jpg

Back