2014 Busa Stampede

So looking forward to travelling down for Busa Stampede for the 4th year in a row from Canada, 2800 Km (roughly 1750 miles) each way plus all the riding we do around California. Last year due to time restraints my Busa was left home and I flew down just to be able to spend 3 days with all my great friends I've made through all the Busa Stampede events I attended.

I'm definitely ridin' up on Fri. so everybody say howdy(I'll be the shaved head,tattooed,earring wearin' old bastid with "piratediverjefff" Sharpied on some duct tape across my back...a ghetto/class act all the way:laugh:).

So looking forward to travelling down for Busa Stampede for the 4th year in a row from Canada, 2800 Km (roughly 1750 miles) each way plus all the riding we do around California. Last year due to time restraints my Busa was left home and I flew down just to be able to spend 3 days with all my great friends I've made through all the Busa Stampede events I attended.

Hi "D"!!!
Hope to see you there, I am planning on making a few appearances at night.

It was certainly nice meeting you today! Bet I'm not quite what you expected, Huh? I get that look a lot, What's that old hippie doing riding a Busa?
Hope to see you more often and ride together soon. Love that Bandit!!!!
Ride safe brother!
Bubba

Hi "D"!!!
Hope to see you there, I am planning on making a few appearances at night.

Look forward to seeing you again Bubba, be rolling in Sunday evening and heading home Sunday early AM to beat the heat across the desert after the 6 day event.

It was certainly nice meeting you today! Bet I'm not quite what you expected, Huh? I get that look a lot, What's that old hippie doing riding a Busa? Hope to see you more often and ride together soon. Love that Bandit!!!! Ride safe brother! Bubba

The one thing I've learned in my years is this, all kinds ride Hayabusas. The fact we ride is great, the fact we ride Busas is better. And that is what brings us together. Now to get you to take some action shots... :)
I'll keep you posted on some rides. Thanks for the kind words on my Bandit, that thing has been bullet proof, she doesn't let me down that's for sure.

Hey Nutz!
Hope to see you soon. Have a great trip and be safe!
Bubba

I'm ready to go.
Doing a couple of runs through ACH tomorrow to shake down the bike before the Stampede.

Which side of the ACH are you doing? I have only been on the East side to Newcombs Ranch once and even met a Busa there.

Back