2012 zx-14r

Who did that? Ricky Gadson? That's fair.. ??? Ah who cares anyway. If the Volkswagen Thing beat a Ferrari Enzo, I still wouldn't drive it..

Yeah okay a world record drag racer can pull that time, mr joe bob cant, so what does those times do for the everyday rider, nothing. Sure give kawi props for upgrading there bike, but to me its kinda like a harley, u can upgrade it, chrome it out, but all ur doing is dressing up turd, im going back to drinking on the beach im irritated now :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

What are you doing on the ZX14 forum Blanca?? :whistle:

Haha I was checking the enemies site to see what they thought. The only thread I found current on it was four pages and two months old. All they were doing was arguing over GenI vs GenII Busas :rofl:

I just made a comment to rickey gadson on facebook bout the stock pipes looking like thrown away stockers on a genII.....lets see if im still hes friend at the end of the day

I like that color green and the gauges.Thats it.The front end is ugly and doesnt look to have changed at all.I will stick to the busa.

$14,000+ for a 2012 Ninja.

$6,000 for a 1st Gen Busa. Add a Carpenter 1397 or a 1430 kit. STILL less than $11,000. What is going to beat it? Turbo?

The flames on the green version do look terrible. Like someone got them from one of those quarter machines next to the bathroom in family restaurants.

The green flames look better than that white with red flames LE they had one year.

Posted from my dunce stool via Tapatalk

This is much uglier

uploadfromtaptalk1318263360306.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1318263360306.jpg

dont think you"ll be seeing the front much

:lol: sounds like you will be the first to jump ship. Seems like the same was said and happened back in 06. Then when the S1000RR came out and when the new ZX10R came out. Sure don't hear much from any of them any more.

Best of luck to you Sir no matter what your chosen scoot is. :thumbsup:

The new zx14 can kiss my busas a$$. And why in the hell did they leave the grils on the side, they say for aerodynamics, I say the only use for grills are for cooking burgers........
this is gonna get good. sounds like a harley responce, yea the busa can smoke my harley but the busa can kiss my harley a$$

Back