2012 Pearl White 3k Mi $7500

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Caseyjholmes, May 31, 2016.

1. Caseyjholmes

Caseyjholmes Registered

Contests won:
    One more thing.
    Despite many friends asking me to borrow it, this bike has never been to the track. That pic of my knee down was in a parking lot practice session with some friends at 40mph. It hasn't been ridden hard or tracked or raced. I'm the original owner. The oil has been changed 3 times with mobile 1 4T synthetic. The chain has been lubed about six times. I'm an avid bike mechanic. This is my 11th bike. I've done valve jobs for forums full of ninja riders without messing up a single thing. I did the 600 mile service on this bike myself when I installed the fender eliminator. Every single bolt was properly torqued to manual specifications. I also checked all the adjustments to include the chain slack and controls.
    This bike has lots of power, it's good to check chain slack often. It did stretch the chain quite a bit in the initial 600 miles.

The fork seals are in excellent shape. This was not a wheelie bike. This bike doesn't see the rev limiter. Not under my watch.

When I broke in the engine, I used the "motoman" method. ;) It seems to feel very nicely broken in and extremely strong.

It is very nimble once it is moving, it turns on a dime. At a stop, it's a fukin' dead donkey. Very heavy :/

The fastest this bike has been was "indicated" 150 mph which is probably more
    Like 135-140mph in real life. I rode it from Salem to Portland on July 4th 2015 at 3am at 150mph indicated. It took 30 mins to get home that night from an hour away lol.

People always ask how fast it is. I tell them that's not what matters. it's fast enough to snap your neck with speed alone, ripple your face under G force from acceleration and squeeze tears out of your eyes when you yank the throttle.
    Worry about how you're going to stop it. Lol

It draws comments from passers by just about every time I take it out. Like driving around a Ferrari. (Ask me how I know)

Gonna take it out today for a 30 mile ride to charge the battery. Somebody come take my baby away and give her a nice new home.

2. Caseyjholmes

Caseyjholmes Registered

Contests won:
    Oh yeah chicks dig it too
    Very important!!

image.jpeg

3. Caseyjholmes

Caseyjholmes Registered

Contests won:
    Talked to the bank today.
    They won't accept credit card payment.
    Somebody says he's coming to buy it today. But money talks and bullshit walks so let's see what happens!

Also, the bank has the title in hand ready to hand right over to cash buyer immediately. No waiting, as I had previously thought.

Take the bike and title home cash right now. No Bullshit.

4. Caseyjholmes

Caseyjholmes Registered

Contests won:
    Sale fell through! The guy seemed to be doing some shady business. Kept saying he demanded to meet me at the loan company and refused to pay cash so was saying he would get a cashier check and meet me there. Then he failed to meet me there before they closed like he demanded I do, then called to offer me a cashier check in their name to me personally after they had already closed. I told him he'll no if you can get a cashiers check for them you can get cash for me same damn thing. I don't accept checks. Let me know when you got cash in my hand or you can walk into the loan company and pay them cash or debit or cashier check, for real, and you can have the motorcycle.

No shady stuff here I need this thing sold real and I'm street smart. Nobody is going to get a free motorcycle out of me without a fight. ;)
    I'll sell it to ya though with a smile on my face!
    Still available!

5. Caseyjholmes

Caseyjholmes Registered

Contests won:
    Thinking about parting it out. Wondering if I
    Can get enough people to speak for all of the parts before I tear it down. Lol.

6. Caseyjholmes

Caseyjholmes Registered

Contests won:
    Wheels/rotors/rubber 1k
    Engine/tranny/drive/shift, controls 2k
    Plastics/seat/pylon/windscreen/mirrors $1k
    Frame $1k
    Fork, upper/lower triple clamp, calipers $1k
    Swing arm $500
    Front stay/subframe/ gauges/ CDI, harness $1k
    Etc etc
    Buyers pay shipping/pickup. No exceptions.

7. 1198ho

1198ho Registered

Contests won:
    Hello Caseyjholmes, I am very interested in your 2012 busa if avail. Text me at 949-322-7888 or email me at ivanhodds@yahoo.com. I live in Southern California. Thanks, 1198ho.

8. 1198ho

1198ho Registered

Contests won:
    I'll buy whole bike

9. Caseyjholmes

Caseyjholmes Registered

Contests won:
    My email is listed here.
    Caseyjholmes@yahoo.com if you're honestly interested. 971-245-9589. Text only please.

10. Caseyjholmes

Caseyjholmes Registered

Contests won:
    If the bike doesn't sell by the time I make the next payment (24th of this month) I'm going to keep it.
    You guys have eight days left to buy this motorcycle.

11. Caseyjholmes

Caseyjholmes Registered

Contests won:
    Bring cash today take it home today with title. No BS

12. Caseyjholmes

Caseyjholmes Registered

Contests won:
    If you want it delivered send me the payment and I'll drive it to you next day. I have a vacation coming up on the first and can use that time for travel. But I need the bike sold before the 24th

13. Caseyjholmes

Caseyjholmes Registered

Contests won:
    No reason to PM anything.. I have nothing to hide and don't mind dealing right in the public for everyone's safety.

14. 714TREX

714TREX Registered

Contests won:
    Ive been looking for a gen II busa. Id like to see about coming out and seeing it

Hit me up
    Thanks, adam
    714 240 0755

15. Caseyjholmes

Caseyjholmes Registered

Contests won:
    As stated, as of the 24th the bike is no longer available.