2011 Spring Bash Attendance List

Yeah Im not going to be able to make it over there :down:

Command wont approve the out of bounds and its just too risky to go against that. I would get burned if something happened, lose rank, pay, etc. Cant afford to trailer at the moment and thats the only way they will allow it. Maybe the fall or next spring....

:cry:

Command wont approve the out of bounds and its just too risky to go against that. I would get burned if something happened, lose rank, pay, etc. Cant afford to trailer at the moment and thats the only way they will allow it. Maybe the fall or next spring....

Smart move - breaking the rules is a sure way to end your career early.

The Fall Bash is even better brother.

Well peeps, looking like Saturday and Sunday will be the only dry days at the Bash this year. Maybe, just maybe the weatherman will get it wrong.

Oh man, sorry to hear that. I hope you can make the next one.

Well there will not be a DO3 railin on the Dragon thread :laugh:

PS 30 MPH through the photo ops :banghead:

If anyone finds the shot of me coming headon to camera with white crown vic up my butt and my palms up let me know. I'll buy it :rofl:

Back