2010 Busa Stampede Website Goes Live!

Damit i hate computers, Still waiting on email to join.... WTF. Scar please delete me from that stampede site. So i can rejoin to receive activation email to the Stampede site... Last one got lost in junk and deleted

uh.....its actually Brett :poke: (but I forgive you):beerchug:

No, unfortunately I dont think he will be able to make it but it would be nice if he could.

Man....you're getting irritable in your old age! How's the wind business?

Dan

uh.....its actually Brett :poke: (but I forgive you):beerchug:

No, unfortunately I dont think he will be able to make it but it would be nice if he could.

Abject apologies. I rather dislike being wrong. :whistle: What I like even less is being corrected! Hahahahaha...:rofl:

j/k

Indeed, it'd be nice if he could come.

So, to bring the whole misnomer full circle, I'll call him Bryce, even though his name is Bruce.

How's that?

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/105596-justanova-lilbcollins-visit-san-diego.html

Not to 'jack my own thread, of course. :beerchug:

Will be good to see you again, Brett.:beerchug:

:thumbsup: Im in...screw August lets go now.........Anyone....:laugh: I wish I could
Yeah, I'm in for NOW! :laugh: In fact, Pacemaster and I are going to scout out the Sierraville/Downieville loop ride this morning, departing in one hour. You guys that haven't been this route will love it. Scar actually said he liked it as well as, if not better than his beloved Palamar! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm in for NOW! :laugh: In fact, Pacemaster and I are going to scout out the Sierraville/Downieville loop ride this morning, departing in one hour. You guys that haven't been this route will love it. Lamb actually said he liked it as well as, if not better than his beloved Palamar! :thumbsup:

All the mountain roads in the sierra mountains are incredible. Well maintained and GIANT!

Back