Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
:beerchug::cheerleader::beerchug:
:cheerleader::cheerleader:
Greetings fellow .oRgsters!!!
:cheerleader::cheerleader:
:cheerleader:

I'm extremely pleased to present to you the all-new Busa Stampede website, specifically designed to provide you all the information you need, a place to discuss, register for the event, register for the hotel, make your meet-up plans and keep in touch about all of the 2010 Stampede's goings on...

The site updates regularly with added Sponsors, updated program information, new registrants and so on.

You can 'follow' the Stampede's progress by signing up on Twitter and Facebook (just 'search either media site for Busa Stampede)to stay tuned in with all the newest, latest information as it happens.

There remains a couple of technical issues with the site which my web developer is working out, but if you're interested at all in the Stampede, go have a look.​

Please plan to join me and a host of other 'busa pilots for fun, sun, riding and relaxation in the spectacular Sierra Nevada's...

Visit: 2010 Busa Stampede | Busa Stampede or click the link in my signature block...

SEE YOU IN RENO!!!

-Scar-

:beerchug:

The Stampede website is best viewed in Firefox or Opera web browsers.

Updated Banner (Scaled).jpg

Stampede Headquarters.jpg

Attachments

• 2010 Stampede Flyer.pdf
    432.8 KB · Views: 350
Nice, Can't wait till the actual event! And you know what this means >:cheerleader:

:woot: :woot:

I like it! Looks like there will be some serious hooning going on that week! I am counting the days. I think it is around 101 right?:whistle: I know it will be a blast for all who attend this well organized event again. :thumbsup:

Looking good there, Scar.
Might have to push some things around and make a road trip out there.

That would be great! It's a fantastic time. :beerchug: ...and I'd love to have you join us!

:welcome: Scar.
How do you sign up for this event?

I will NOT Be Keelling you Now!

"fun, sun, riding and relaxation" totally sums up the Busa Stampede. BE THERE! :cheerleader:

Hi Scar! Awesome site!! We are both registered and the hotel reservation was EASY!! Looking forward to meeting you all!! Terry and Camie

Back