2010 Busa Stampede (It's Official!)

so if i am stationed in CA, this is mandatory? :)

and i heard Kent needs some diapers?

Does Hot August Nights ring any bells here :banghead:

Ok im working on a A/C system for my leathers im in see you in Reno I hope

Jdog

Not to worry, dog...up in the elevations the temperatures are quite tolearable. Trust me...:whistle:

Sure, it gets toasty there, but it sure makes you appreciate the pools, the waterfalls, and an icy-cold beverage with your new friends.

It's a great time.

I got your PM and the official 'new' website is going to be launched in the nexst couple of weeks...please stand by...

:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am stationed in fallon, nv about 60 miles from Reno. My last year here a i will be at the stampede. It does get hot during the summer esp. in July. Dress cool you will burn up in leathers. But one thing I can do is get some discounted Rooms

I am stationed in fallon, nv about 60 miles from Reno. My last year here a i will be at the stampede. It does get hot during the summer esp. in July. Dress cool you will burn up in leathers. But one thing I can do is get some discounted Rooms

Hey, bro...definitely look forward to having you at the Stampede!

I have already negotiated sweet room rates...so as soon as you get the code (when I announce it...) we'll be ready to rock 'n' roll.

Appreciate the offer!

A couple of us busa nuts live here in Carson City and ride almost every weekend. You'd be more than welcome to join us anytime!!

Just look out for the Carson city shuffle.....or 'sign language'.:rofl:

Dan

:bigcrowd: we are all waiting on a conformation of dates and rooms :laugh:

Work :rulez: Need to let work know soon so i may get vaction :whistle:

:bigcrowd: we are all waiting on a conformation of dates and rooms :laugh:

Work :rulez: Need to let work know soon so i may get vaction :whistle:

Check here...

- 2010 Busa Stampede Teaser (AUG10)[/url]

and here...

- 2010 Power Hour Interview (Part 1).mpg[/url]

and here...

- 2010 Power Hour Interview Part 2[/url]

and here...

www.busastampede.com

...and if all of those fail you...Google It, or please click the link in my signature block, below.

:rofl:

Get that time off, Jeff!!!

Hoping you'll bring your video skills to Reno and record some of the hoon's rollin' through the Sierra Nevadas...

:whistle:

Check here...

- 2010 Busa Stampede Teaser (AUG10)[/url]

and here...

- 2010 Power Hour Interview (Part 1).mpg[/url]

and here...

- 2010 Power Hour Interview Part 2[/url]

and here...

www.busastampede.com

...and if all of those fail you...Google It, or please click the link in my signature block, below.

:rofl:

Get that time off, Jeff!!!

Hoping you'll bring your video skills to Reno and record some of the hoon's rollin' through the Sierra Nevadas...

:whistle:

Oh im so there... I would quit work to make this event :whistle:

Hey Scar?!?

Got the code for the rooms yet? or did I miss it in another post. I need to figure out the cash. I just might be able to go! Heck, I could even ride up there with ya if things work out since I will be so close! :poke:

Hey Scar?!?

Got the code for the rooms yet? or did I miss it in another post. I need to figure out the cash. I just might be able to go! Heck, I could even ride up there with ya if things work out since I will be so close! :poke:

Hey! The site is going live today, Derrick!

I'll probably say something about it here on the .oRg.

We'll have to keep close tabs on the departure dates and such...riding up together is a definite goal!

Hey Scar?!?

Derrick...the room code is LBSG10. Use it when you make reservations at the Peppermill and you'll get the right rate.

Back