2010 Busa Stampede (It's Official!)

looks great but too far for me,we need something in the GA,FL,TN imo

Well, now that you mention it, there's a gathering, twice a year, at Deal's Gap, called the Busa Bash. It's a .oRg function where people from all over come and meet and ride the (fabled) Tail of the Dragon. As mentioned, the Bash is a .oRg function with cookouts, cabins and good, clean country livin'; the Stampede is a promoted, corporate-sponsored national rally. Last year, thanks to the Sponsors, I gave away over $10,000 in prizes and awards. This year's promises to be bigger and better.

There's a sub-forum for the upcoming Spring 2010 event; you should check it out...or meet up with some of East Coast peeps who are coming to Reno for the Stampede and roll West with them...

Either way, you won't be disappointed.

Well, now that you mention it, there's a gathering, twice a year, at Deal's Gap, called the Busa Bash. It's a .oRg function where people from all over come and meet and ride the (fabled) Tail of the Dragon. As mentioned, the Bash is a .oRg function with cookouts, cabins and good, clean country livin'; the Stampede is a promoted, corporate-sponsored national rally. Last year, thanks to the Sponsors, I gave away over $10,000 in prizes and awards. This year's promises to be bigger and better.

There's a sub-forum for the upcoming Spring 2010 event; you should check it out...or meet up with some of East Coast peeps who are coming to Reno for the Stampede and roll West with them...

Either way, you won't be disappointed.

:werd:

what he said... there's going to be people going west young man!

Awesome Busa Stampede Video Teaser Scar!!!!!! Sucks we missed the teaser video but for sure will not miss the Stampede this year. Count me and the wifey IN!!!:thumbsup:

I'm in! It's Jan. 10th, I just came off of a 2 week vacation and I still have 25 days of vacation left...and still accruing more. I'll be there!:beerchug:

Dan

Good Lean.jpg

YAHOO! I can hardly wait! Looking forward to again seeing all you busa fanatics I met last year! Let's hope for more of a turn out this time around with more early bird arrivals to participate in some of the surrounding area rides that will be held during the week preceding the big weekend event!! :beerchug:

thumbs_up (Large).jpg

jimbo5.jpg

Last edited:
YAHOO! I can hardly wait! Looking forward to again seeing all you busa fanatics I met last year! Let's hope for more of a turn out this time around with more early bird arrivals to participate in some of the surrounding area rides that will be held during the week preceding the big weekend event!! :beerchug:

OK Jim, but only if you promise to skip the roads with fresh tar snakes everywhere....geeezz!
I definately look forward to riding with you again...peace!

Dan

OK Jim, but only if you promise to skip the roads with fresh tar snakes everywhere....geeezz!
I definately look forward to riding with you again...peace!

Dan
Yo Dan! Yeah..........that Monitor Pass and tar snakes can be a pucker factor for sure! Come on up early and we'll treat you to some great roads, as in "The Sierraville/Downieville Loop". :beerchug:

Trying to juggle some days off. Currently have the 9th and 10th off. Gonna see if I can get the 11-14 off...

I really want to attend this!!!:please:

I'll be 50 on Aug 26th, You all can buy me a drink. :beerchug:

( If anyone buys me a box of Depends ... " I KEEL YOU! " :rulez: )

Yo Dan! Yeah..........that Monitor Pass and tar snakes can be a pucker factor for sure! Come on up early and we'll treat you to some great roads, as in "The Sierraville/Downieville Loop". :beerchug:

Tar Snakes or not I still love that peice of asphalt. Keep your eyes up and it's easy to thread the snakes. It was that Fire Rig that puckered my moment. The S and D loop is awesome too.

I'll be up early in the week, ready to chase you Old Folk around. :poke:

I love the sound of Busa Stampede reminescences...

What a great, great time we had...:beerchug:

...and I wish you fantastic success, as well... RIDE SAFE!

vhat is this shtampede of vitch you shpeak sir, I may like to attend!:laugh:
booba da hoonda
I keeeel u

Last edited:
Back