2010 Busa Colors (Stampede)

I might be alone on this, and far from tradition, but I would like to see some "ghost flames" on the black model...:whistle:

lol US dealers having a decision in the choosing for Jap bikes ...and org having a say ROFL - well gets you guys in the door I guess :)

(preeeeety surrre teh colors have already been chosen)

lol US dealers having a decision in the choosing for Jap bikes ...and org having a say ROFL - well gets you guys in the door I guess :)

(preeeeety surrre teh colors have already been chosen)

Hey, Kiddo...did you see the pix of the Suzuki folks at the Stampede?

Were you there to fill out the survey and see the color pallets; to interact with the Manager of the Planning Division for Motorcycles and ATVs?

I thought not. (Naw, I knew better.) That's one of them-there rhetorical questions.

Anyway, indeed it was a comms error to say the '10 colors, but certainly this forum is well visited by a variety of level of positions at ASMC and executives in Japan.

Count on it.

:welcome: to the .oRg.

I hope you can make the '10 Stampede. It was a fantastic time. Be sure to read all about it.

Last edited:
Here's a carbon bike for ya. Raydog

P1020928.JPG

P1020936.JPG

It just sucks that we got our hopes up with speculating on what the color schemes were gonna be and Suzuki ends up not even bringing in any 2010 'Busas!

Back