2008 Orange/black Busa In Ohio

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Mark3380, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Mark3380

Mark3380 Registered

Contests won:
    2008 Hayabusa for sale. Bike is very clean and runs great. VIN# JS1GX72A182112857

Mods:

New clutch, Brock's clutch mod, new chain and sprockets (stock gearing, Brock's street megaphone full exhaust, Brock's billet triple tree clamp, Brock's rear adjustable lowering links. ECU flash with map from Schnitz. Clutch and brake fluids replaced. Had rectifier replaced by factory recall earlier this year. The bike runs perfectly. I just changed the oil with Amsoil and factory Suzuki filter.

The only negative to this bike is that the title is listed as an odometer discrepancy. It is not a salvage title and the bike has never been down that I know of. The previous owner told me that a notary checked the odometer discrepancy box because the bike had been regeared and the mileage was actually less than what the odometer read. The odometer now reads 9400 miles. I have done a VIN search and there is nothing suspicious with the mileage. Based on the condition of the bike and how it runs, I don't believe there was ever any manipulation of the mileage other than the effect of the gearing. It definitely runs like a bike with 9000 miles should run.

Looking for a quick cash sale to pay medical bills. I really wish I could keep it. Asking $6750 negotiable

Pics: 2008 Hayabusa - Google Drive

piratediverjefff likes this.
  2. nosbig

nosbig Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Shawn
    Clean looking bike. GLWS.

3. Mark3380

Mark3380 Registered

Contests won:
    Must sell. $5900. Come get it.