2005 Owners:  The chrome "S"

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
Until yesterday I had no idea that these were just stickers!

Another board member took his off so I went and had a closer look at mine. They weren't on the same spot on both sides! They had to come off because of this, I cant stand uneven stuff.

I think I am liking the results, it seemed to have unclutter things quite a bit.
I can always buy news ones as well and put them on straight this time..but I dont see that happening for awhile.

If I got rid of anything else id toss the Suzuki stickers on the front and back.

just say no to stickers

Picture_022.jpg

Its cool .....if no one knows what a Busa is by now they will never, and if you blow by them it doesnt make any difference anyways...lol

it's an 05,i took the clear signals off,i guess i am old school, the clear signals don't do anything for me,but i still have them in case i need a change

kinda the same thing here.....those "S" on the tank came off and were replaced by chromed "suzuki" letters.......that's just the way I thnk they should look.
although it did look nice with nothing on the tank as well.

Which stickers, my "S's" on the tank are gone along with the "suzuki" on the front and back.

Well I sorta wanted to wait until I got my Yosh full system on this weekend but here it is with no S, its amazing how
it really made such a difference to take off one little sticker.

Back