2005 1441 Lsr Bike For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by BlueHaya, Sep 8, 2016.

1. BlueHaya

BlueHaya I'm outta here!!!! Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Rodney
    I haven't threw a leg over it in 2 years and my interests have shifted.

I bought the bike as a salvage and registered it a rebuilt with in a week. The bike had 5 miles on it when I got it and was never wrecked. It was in a warehouse that caught fire. It was missing the side cowls and the rear plastic was melted. Bike was perfect other than that, still had portions of the paper plate.

I bought it with the intentions of using it for LSR....and I did. In current state I got it to 210.8 MPH and I am 255 unsuited. It's a 1441 with a small shot of N20.
    For number folks when I first built it and had it tuned by JC it resulted in the following..... 217hp on motor and 246hp with shot. It's all tuned through the ECU. You can see in my signature the years and changes of the bike.

I don't have any real good pics of it as of today, but it is the same as I have had it since running it last time.

The pics of it without the side panels was when I first bought it.
    It has head work done by Competition CNC and there are pics of what parts are inside. FiveoMotosports Injectors 40lb/420cc injectors.

It has about 3xx miles on it right now. I am thinking about $6500 for a fast sale, as is.

Thoughts?

PICS>>> Project 05 by bluehaya254

2. BlueHaya

Contests won:
    Name:
    Rodney
    I have more than my asking price in the motor........

piratediverjefff likes this.
  3. BlueHaya

Contests won:
    Name:
    Rodney
    Well shoot...is my signature still there?

4. captain

captain Dis in my way! Staff Member Administrator

Contests won:
    Im sad Rodney...

5. BlueHaya

Contests won:
    Name:
    Rodney
    Me too. I had a hard time letting go the 06, but having some bad things happen to some riding family made me question things a little more. The racing bike served it purpose....I beat the 200 mph gorilla.

MC MUSTANG likes this.
  6. captain

captain Dis in my way! Staff Member Administrator

Contests won:
    I get the double take of life! Your a good man, always have been.. I'm glad you hit that goal you set though...

7. BlueHaya

Contests won:
    Name:
    Rodney
    OK, this bike is officially for sale. I added a couple more pics. Few more notes...
    It's tuned on C16.
    I bought the 05LE cowls and rear off ebay, so they have some scratches or cracks (pics included tail and corner of cowl).
    Has 24v starting system
    Everything needed is safety wired
    Tires are in perfect condition. Rear has very few miles, put on last time I ran.
    Has Innovate Pocket Logger
    Has Auto Meter Fuel and Oil pressure gauge mounted on steering
    Has Air shift with push button.
    Has Manual Fan Switch
    Has toggle to activate N20. (Tuned through ECU)
    R1 Throttle

I'll add as I think of more....

ETA.....I'll list it here only for a few weeks, then it goes public. If Org member wants it before then, I will drop price to $6k.

8. VIPER

VIPER Formerly known as viperblackbusa. Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Art
    Rodney, could i ride this on the streets as it sits? Meaning all gauges work, signals, titleable, etc? Does it stay cool riding? or is this built strictly for race. Gearing?

9. BlueHaya

Contests won:
    Name:
    Rodney
    When I first got it I kept it registered and inspected for a couple years, then realized I was just wasting $$ since I didn't ride it on the street as I had my 06 for that. But it is street legal...everything works on it.

I have never rode it on the street as a 1441. It is tuned with C16 race fuel, but can be tuned to pump gas also. I just used it for LSR.
    There are mixed opinions out there if a 1441 runs ok on the street. Some do and have no issues, others say they get hot......I just have no experience with it....sorry.

Right now it is geared 18/40. But I have the 17 front and several rear. Stock is 17/40.

Thanks

10. busakiller

busakiller Registered

Contests won:
    God I wish you lived closer to me. I would buy it in a heartbeat. Iam looking to do lsr next year and would love to just jump on a bike and do it. Instead of prepping my bike.

11. VIPER

VIPER Formerly known as viperblackbusa. Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Art
    Always shipping :) I wouldnt let e little distance stop me.

piratediverjefff likes this.
  12. BlueHaya

Contests won:
    Name:
    Rodney
    When I bought the bike I had it shipped to me. Not sure the going rate today, but I paid around $500 back then .

13. nosbig

nosbig Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Shawn
    I had a bike shipped from New York to Illinois last year and it was $500 as well.

14. MC MUSTANG

MC MUSTANG Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9 Staff Member Administrator Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Shawn Hughes
    That is a lot of bike and a lot of work - glad you hit your goal; I wish I was in a position to get it. Good luck with your sale - someone is going to get a helluva deal!

15. Danfaster

Danfaster Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Danny
    Details on engine work? Is transmission stock? any clutch modifications?
    Can you send pics to 519-533-3858
    email:danfaster@rogers.com

16. BlueHaya

Contests won:
    Name:
    Rodney
    It is basically an APE Gen 1 Ultimate 1441 kit with Carrillo H Rods and CP 12.5:1 pistons. The crank is the APE lightened and balanced crank w/ counterbalancer removed.
    Tranny is undercut on all up gears by Fast by Gast.
    Head was done by Competition CNC it is his Stage 1 kit.

Stock clutch.... half of the clutch springs are heavy springs and half are oem.

Pics are in the link above in the first post. If you want any certain pic let me know.

17. dadofthree

dadofthree Seasoned Beef Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Robert
    Best of luck with it :thumbsup:

18. Busashot

Busashot Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Steve
    PM sent. Asked about injectors....sorry missed that part and see it now. 40lb/420cc

19. Outlaw Dave

Outlaw Dave Registered

Contests won:
    Is this bike still for sale?

20. BlueHaya

Contests won:
    Name:
    Rodney
    Yes. Still for Sale.