$14 Teknic Chicane gloves

man that is cheap! anybody how comparable the sizes are to rocket atomic 2.0 gloves? everytime i order a pair of gloves i wind up giving them away because they don't fit right.

I can't seem to find big enough gloves either. Some 2x still aren't big enough.??? WTF my hands aren't really that big are they.???

i feel ya bike dude. i ordered the 2x and hope they fit.:please: if they don't, i hope they don't sell out of the 3xl. that measuring the hand thing is not very reliable for me. oh well, only $22.00 shipped.

I already own the 3x and they are to small. But I have GIANT hands... Palming a basketball is no problem... I just cant find anyhthing that fits my freakishly Giant self...:lol:

dang dude, great find, too bad its for big ole paws ... mine just arent that big :whistle:

I've got a pair of these in XL black that I ordered about 6 months ago when they were $17 a pair(they only dropped $2,lol). Anyway, they're to long for my fingers, so if anyone needs an XL, I only wore them for a day, they're not even broken in yet and still a little stiff. Let me know since they're all outta that size. I dont know about shipping but if anyone on here is local to Knoxville,tn, I'd prolly let em go for $10 and you can pick em up!

Back