1397 hayabusa map needed.

slownlow

Registered
i have a hayabusa with 1397 pistons,ported head and .378/.350 cams it also has a sidewinder im just looking for a map to get me by until i make it to get it tuned next month...so if anybody has a map for a 1397 they could send me i would appreciate it... its a 05 hayabusa by the way...

personally i wouldnt run a generic map, every motor is different and with head porting no generic map is going to be appropiate for your head flow

Who ported the head, and what kind of sidewinder? I have been 8.76 at 161 with a brocks sidewinder map that he gives when you by brocks products. I also have a lee stage 4 map, ... hell I got all kinds lol.

I bought the bike with the brocks exhaust already so i dont have access to his maps
A engine shop ported the head it wasnt a big name like carpender in going to dyno the
Bike at the end of this month i just dont have time at the moment but with the current map i have
It wants to die when i let out of the gas lol

Call Brock's tomorrow with owners name of bike you were sold. If in system, you can pay $25 for support transfer and get maps.. I always register my customers upfront so no matter who bike goes to it's in system at brock's..

I bought the bike with the brocks exhaust already so i dont have access to his maps
A engine shop ported the head it wasnt a big name like carpender in going to dyno the
Bike at the end of this month i just dont have time at the moment but with the current map i have
It wants to die when i let out of the gas lol

I need a map too. i have an 07 with 1397. here is what i know, web cams, wiseco pistons, ross rods, 11.5 compression with a PC 3 usb. the pc lost the map yesterday and i dont want to ride it like this. thank you. any questions let me know. my email is abelincoln82@gmail.com

Take it to a shop and get a proper map,which you'll have to do regardless,even if someone sends you one from their bike.

Back