'13 trip pics w/ twotonevert, MrsTwotonevert, and friends

Cool. Still looking. Not sure where I am gonna end up with next bike.

I dont think you will be disappointed if you go that route, try out a test ride and see for yourself. Be sure and check out Dynamic mode.

I dont think you will be disappointed if you go that route, try out a test ride and see for yourself. Be sure and check out Dynamic mode.

Will do.
I may have to enquire about South Dakota trip next year with you guys!

Will do.
I may have to enquire about South Dakota trip next year with you guys!

this is the only warning i am going to give...i am loading my pockets with marbles for the next trip and the first person who keys up on the intercom and mentions heated seats/big windshields/grip warmers/being dry/etc. while i am cruising through a 51 degree rain shower on Lucy is going to get a few tossed in their direction! :lol:

this is the only warning i am going to give...i am loading my pockets with marbles for the next trip and the first person who keys up on the intercom and mentions heated seats/big windshields/grip warmers/being dry/etc. while i am cruising through a 51 degree rain shower on Lucy is going to get a few tossed in their direction! :lol:

You would have to be in front of me for that to happen..........:laugh:

You would have to be in front of me for that to happen..........:laugh:

if i recall correctly, we get stuck in stop and go traffic on the New Jersey Turnpike a lot when you're leading...i get us out of semi truck convoys throwing up immense clouds of water spray and lead us down all kinds of interesting back roads :poke:

:rofl:

i'm sooo ready to hit the road again...hurry up and win the Powerball so we can retire and ride all year :thumbsup:

Trips like that make life worth living... don't wait too long or you'll be saying woulda, coulda, shoulda - don't be that guy.

I take 2 or more trips like that each year, sometimes 2-up with my son, sometimes just me. Riding alone or with company doesn't matter - if you want to do it, pick a destination or two, start planning, get out there and go!

To the OP - you guys were less than 10 minutes from me and you didn't stop by... no call, nothing. I'm deeply hurt.

But seriously - great trip, great pics, congrats Shawn!

I remember the pics you showed me when we all rode to Philly of the ride you and your son had...it was awesome!

I'm defiantly going to plan something for the summer of 2015.

Great pictures. Thanks to all who put their lives on the line for our nation. Thanks also for reminding me that a long bike trip is long overdue.

Get out there and do it bro. Dont wait till you retire to do the things you want to do. We met an old man somewhere along the way on a V-star that made us tear up, we were speechless. He worked all his life and saved, his wife and he had planned to buy and RV and a trailer to haul his motorcycle when he retired. She died shortly after he retired and he has lived for 10 years wishing he had gone on a trip, he said he would be thinking about all the fun we were having and wished us well..........what do you say to that? semi and I both were choked up. He was 72 and lost his wife when he was 62.
You just never know...live every day...

Back