12,000mi for $2000 challange.

Come Cali way, and I will do something for you. A meal is always good. Maybe ride a few hundred miles, or a thousand? That would be great. I need to know more so I can set up vacation to do it.

i was thinking "that is alot of Canada. Do i even know anyone in Canada?" ??? i have plenty of animals and cold here in Wyoming. :laugh:
i have friend in every state here in the good ol USA. and there are a few states i have never riden in, so here is another option.
https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...aQ&oq=cas&t=m&mra=dpe&mrsp=6&sz=4&via=1,6&z=3

84. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Emporia/Rocky Mount North Carolina/Interstate 295/Interstate 95 and merge onto I-95 S
Passing through North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia
Entering Florida

I'm about an hour from I-95 if you need to crash and eat in SC :laugh:

Looks like you might pass close to Chattanooga, TN (or through most likely). If so I have a king size bed, private bath on the first floor you are welcome to. A garage to park the bird. My wife and kids and I only really use the top two floors. Might share a shot of jack or two, but that's my limit. :laugh:

Any more updates on this trip actually happening?
If you do the USA tour, you got a place to stay near Cleveland since you pass by within 4 miles from my house.

Sound like a great adventure. I have never thought about fuel conservation while riding...that would be one of the hardest things to do, making sure your wrist doesn't "waste" fuel :laugh:

I can see it now, mounting a sign will ride for food :thumbsup:

Good luck, and be safe

I know there is several of us around St.Louis but if you need a hot and cot I have a spare bedroom thats always ready for a visitor. It looks like your heading through St. Louis twice so no matter where you stay maybe we can all get together and take you out for dinner one of the times. I know a great little Italian place.

unless i get a real job, i am still shooting for the month of July 2013.

i have still to get my power point presentations from the Drowning Support Network. and to work out where and when i will be giving them.
i still have a goal of raising $10,000.00 for them. about a buck a mile.

the route is easily modified. but i still plan on a loop of the Continental US.
i have been thinking i want to go west 1st so i can do the Pacific coast highway with the ocean on my right.

i need to put together a Facebook Page and a paypal for the trip.

a long way to go and a short time to get there. but little bit at a time, we'll make it. :beerchug:

Back