$1000 to spend what do you do?

pc, safety riding gear if you dont have everything.

lets see your ride..
Posted via Mobile Device

What do you have done to the bike now? Get a used exhaust, and a tune. 1/4 stuff like the strap,pmr kill switch,sprocket's, good used extra rear wheel for the drag tire.

I would have to put the 1000 bucks into the complete setup from Bazzaz. I have ridden a couple bikes with the tuner, quick shift, and traction control modules on them and loved the way performed. It does take a little getting used to the quick shifter setup.

ECU reflashing harness 185, build your own Nitrous system 250-300, used pipe 400, gear change ~75. Fill a 2.5lb bottle 10. Leaves you about 40 bucks for beer.:beerchug:

Put half ($500) in the bank and flaunt the deposit slip infront of the wife....great for Brownie points. See I'm not a Busaholic!

If these are first mods, I'd say top priority IMO to keep your License is a Radar Dectector! Cans or tires after that.

Then when you do go over budget you got some wiggle room $$ and possibly some patience and forgivness from the wife!

I think I'm done with mods for now. I would spend a couple weekends at the track if I had extra money.

Umma getme a 20 inch riser fairn' with a Schwinntwin pass seat.
Also one supa coool bandan fa ma hed !
N den umma gunna rad rond yu Americanni geeks on ur BooooooSas'

Bosozoku-1.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrr........coming to take over a hgwy near you....:rofl:

$1000 worth of wet nitrous (you didn't say how long it needed to last, just what would make the most power):laugh:

Back
Top Bottom