08 Busa Refresh

BTW, I do not recommend racing stator cover. They will always be heavier than stock and not simple to replace as you probably already know. Looks kinda cool and very strong if it ever drops again but after going through it, I'd just sand out the gouges and spray paint it with gloss black VHT engine enamel.

Don't think it's the kickstand bro,looks like the same one I've used for the last couple of years(T-Rex)since I lowered my bike and have never had any issues(I actually trust it way more than the cast OEM stand).If I park on level ground or slightly sloping to the rear I leave it in neutral,on any sloping ground towards the front or a windy day I leave it in 1st gear(but try to always remember to leave it in gear regardless is best,never have to worry about it:thumbsup:).

View attachment 1569563

View attachment 1569564

View attachment 1569565

View attachment 1569566
It's not the same stand , the one I had was a Knock off from China, and if you look at the first picture of the bike on the rear stand, you can see the kick stand has No forward rake to it.

BTW, I do not recommend racing stator cover. They will always be heavier than stock and not simple to replace as you probably already know. Looks kinda cool and very strong if it ever drops again but after going through it, I'd just sand out the gouges and spray paint it with gloss black VHT engine enamel.
I didn't replace the cover yet because it's not leaking, but I did purchase a slider for it .

It's not the same stand , the one I had was a Knock off from China, and if you look at the first picture of the bike on the rear stand, you can see the kick stand has No forward rake to it.

Noticed it looked a little different as yours has the kanji where mine says T-rex,but thought maybe it was just an option.

Okay, she's home safe... Again.The GSXR1000 Mirrors are on this time too.

20161116_102624.jpg

20161116_102616-1.jpg

20161116_102246.jpg

Man you had a run of bad luck however bad it was the bike looks amazing now. I never thought I'd like that color combo but what ever you have done work's very well! I can't believe how big a difference the painted plastic pieces make. It's a massive improvement.

Back