01 Busa power loss

hobbot

Registered
Hi, guys! I'm from Russia.

Got problems with my Busa 2001. It's ok riding in the city, changing speed and rpm. But on the road, cruising on 140-160 kmh 4-5K rpm, it feels like engine stalls shortly - rpm on tach falls to 0, and rises up again after a second, and the bike is like jumping or jerking.

Thinking of problems with fuel pump, I disassembled it, washed the filter itself and filter grid on input.
Idle speed stabilized, now it's 1100-1150. But the whole situation is not much better. Any ideas - what else could cause this?

P.S. read the related threads, didn't find the solution

Welcome to the oRg. You have already done what I was going to suggest. Others with more knowledge will be along soon. Is the bike tuned? Have a fuel management like power commander or anything on it?

Welcome to the oRg. You have already done what I was going to suggest. Others with more knowledge will be along soon. Is the bike tuned? Have a fuel management like power commander or anything on it?
Hello, i have only Leo Vince exhaust, BMC air filter and TRE. Power commander not installed.

could be fuel pump screens clogged, gummy fuel lines/ or injectors, spark plugs could be toast and need replacing... that's my suggesstions:laugh: :welcome: to the .org:thumbsup: throw up a pic of your bike while your waiting for more responses.:whistle:

27042011478.jpg

Hello again, my problem is still there (((.
I think, that the problem comes on 6 gear.
Also I have checked the crankshaft position sensor, like desсribed in manual, and it looks good.

Back