⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Hayabusa road fun

Sorry, I Never meant to be the gear guy
(did my share of riding that way)
And I Really Never meant to turn any general hooliganism videos into a safety talk...as I can clearly see what Not to do just by watching, lmao...but...that is where the fun is...which explains the laughter(which I am also guilty of...every ride)
Now, if we can please contribute Positively to the rest of this thread...and post your best wreckless riding(Bumblebee will be along with his latest internet interest/winter entertainment MaxWrist)
....ask and you shall receive....

Queue @Mythos , he'll jump in as the "safety guru" when it comes to wearing proper gear with all the misery he had/has to endure recently.
I was so glad to be alive I didn't worry much about the misery. Yeah though, full gear especially if you're going to go fast. It might save your hide. Airbags are a great idea to. If you ride long enough and you go fast, something will happen eventually.

I was so glad to be alive I didn't worry much about the misery. Yeah though, full gear especially if you're going to go fast. It might save your hide. Airbags are a great idea to. If you ride long enough and you go fast, something will happen eventually.
Yes sir I stick to the track now full leathers gloves and helmet.

Back