WTB: Supercharged Hayabusa

Audiomaker

Registered
Moderators please forgive me if posting this here is against the rules. I wanted to get straight to the supercharger folks...

Ok, so I've been riding my 02 Turbo Busa for a couple years and I have the bug to try a supercharged machine.

There is one I'm interested in, but I'd like to see what else might be for sale by any of you (or anyone you know)?

I think my account here still forwards my PM's but it's audiomaker at gmail as well.

Thanks
Sean

ya you wont find one for sale here i doubt...i know of very view in the states.

You can buy a supercharger kit for a busa TTS and Big CC makes em. I can honestly say that in all the years I've been on this forum and the other performance bike forums I've never seen a turn key supercharged Busa or any bike for sale.

there are a few out there that people have built but they are not selling. I know of one in Colorado guy was thinking on selling but he hasn't stepped to that yet.

You know the Turbo Busa's guys will find you and hunt you own don't you ?

I know to a guy with one.
Something different. Interesting and fun when it was eventually sorted.
A lot more drama than a turbo for less rewards.

Seems that you are too far away - as soon as my SC B-King is finished this year I will sell my TTS Super charged GEN 2 Busa.

Problem is - the bike has now only 6010 km ( 3734 m ) on it. Drove 4000 km with SC on. The only SC Hayabusa legal in Germany. All changes in the Bike Papers. With intercooler. Was with it in Italy - mountains roadracing. Runs Perfekt, German autobahns no problem. The amount is only ( not all ) the added parts + bike.

Problem is - the bike has now only 6010 km ( 3734 m ) on it. Drove 4000 km with SC on. The only SC Hayabusa legal in Germany. All changes in the Bike Papers. With intercooler. Was with it in Italy - mountains roadracing. Runs Perfekt, German autobahns no problem. The amount is only ( not all ) the added parts + bike.
how much power did it make on pump gas? wats pump gas over there anyway? 91 octane? got any pics u can share and who's SC kit is it?

See Thread: Kojaks Rotrex Supercharged GEN 2
SC Kit is from TTS, Charger : C30-94 , we got here 102 gas, wire is still in for Ecu Hacking - for changing with other gas. Runs good - HP - I did not test it . Hurts me ervery time when the rivs goes up and the bike doesnt move.

Selling now only the complete super charger kit. The bike is still running - It will go off with all you need, all Fuel lines + pump gas tank mount, all oil lines for OEM oil cooler, intercooler Air-Air with all pipes + hoses, exhaust header 4 in 2 ( no cans ) Ram air mod, Rightside fairing, Airfilter ....... Plenum, Fuel regulater, over pressure Valve, all vacuum lines, smaller watertank , all clamps and small stuff. super charger is complete - all oil lines, oil Filter, Cooler ...............
asking for 5000€ inner Europe - 4200€ outside europe.

Back