Supercharged Gen II

born2burn

Registered
Hey guys, after all of the discussions on turbo versus supercharger i finally went ahead and proceeded with my first choice (supercharger). I went with the TTS Performance Kit and am totally blown away. Went to the Dyno last monday and ran outstanding numbers (317hp, 165 ft/lbs). Rode it for the first time this past saturday. Believe it or not it is very street friendly. Having said that if you get aggressive with the throttle you better be holding on. The power is instant. Here are some pics to checkout. I also went with the PC V, the autotune, secondary fuel module and the quick shifter. It's an 08 in the fastest color. LOL Thanks for all the help. This is truely my favorite website.

SANY0068.jpg

SANY0069.jpg

SANY0070.jpg

SANY0071.jpg

SANY0077.jpg

SANY0080.jpg

SANY0081.jpg

xxxx.jpg

Attachments

• aaaa.bmp
    789.3 KB · Views: 3,303
  • zzzz.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,151
really nice setup. :thumbsup:
I am assuming you built the engine also? what all did you put in it?

I had a 05 gsxr 1000 with a fully built engine and a rotrex c30-64 supercharger runing 12lbs of boost. also had a 100hp wet shot on it with a schnitz two dial. it was alot of fun. fast on just the supercharger. crazy on the nitrous. :laugh:

supercharger kit is for sale. $2300. just needs a begi 2025 fmu.

Very cool man... :thumbsup:

Post up some more pics and info when you get a chance.

Who did your tune...?

What other mods did you do to the bike....?

:beerchug:

Very impressive! Did you do all the work yourself? If so how hard of a job was it? :thumbsup::bowdown:

No I took it to a place here in Denver called TFOG Wheelsports. TFOG stands for Two Fat Old Guys. They've been doing all of my work for the last 4 years. I told them what I wanted to do and which kit and they took it from there. It wasn't as bolt on as TTS performance advertised it to be. They had to redo my exhaust manifold, fab new brackets for the radiator, and reroute some hoses. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it was really something that I could not have done, myself.

Last edited:
really nice setup. :thumbsup:
I am assuming you built the engine also? what all did you put in it?

I had a 05 gsxr 1000 with a fully built engine and a rotrex c30-64 supercharger runing 12lbs of boost. also had a 100hp wet shot on it with a schnitz two dial. it was alot of fun. fast on just the supercharger. crazy on the nitrous. :laugh:

supercharger kit is for sale. $2300. just needs a begi 2025 fmu.

The engine was all stock when they started, and it's still basically stock. They lowered the compression, got rid of the oil cooler, the kit came with a modified airbox with an innercooler, also added a cooler and resevour for the traction coolant ($100 dollar a quart) and of course the PCV and accessories.

Very cool man... :thumbsup:

Post up some more pics and info when you get a chance.

Who did your tune...?

What other mods did you do to the bike....?

:beerchug:

Randy at Speedwrench along with Jeff at TFOG did the basic map for it. The autotune is going to do the rest. I believe it will actually get better once I get some road time on it. I took it out on saturday for a test ride. When I got back to TFOG they plugged the PCV into the laptop and the outotune was making trims. By the way my hat goes off to PC. We had problems on the dyno with the autotune (wasn't making trims), Randy called PC from the dyno room and got excellent support. Thanks alot Guys!!!!!!!

Yes yes yes Pics in stalled. See how your fairing chops went. Also, where did you order the kit from? The TTS website?

Last edited:
Back