Supercharged Hayabusa 08

matarmitage88

Registered
I have a 2008 Hayabusa which has the following.
Tsukigi full race system
Power Commander
Pipier Cross Filter
It currently does 187 bhp at the wheel.

I am considering having a supercharger fitted, has anyone had any experience with fitting a supercharger? any problems with reliability if i go to 250hp at the wheel?
Any information or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Mat

One or two guys I have known over the years with them have reportedly been extremely happy with installation and total performance. I have lost track of who those were. Most were
icon2.gif
TTS Suzuki Hayabusa Supercharger . Is that the kit you would be installing? It sticks out a little, you have to cut the fairing,, but so do you on a turbo,, so what, right? :laugh:
SuperMontage.jpg

GBP *1.65154 = USD

Big CC Racing also makes a supercharger kit. Sean has worked out alot of the kinks in his kit compared to the old TTS kit.

Big CC Racing is located in; The Speed Shop, Fishponds Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 2QL

Do they have USD markets distributors?

Highly reliable, immediate delivery ( no lag ), no issues with heat. Not certain about the Gen II, but the Gen I was always safe up to 300 RWHP without changing internals.

Highly reliable, immediate delivery ( no lag ), no issues with heat. Not certain about the Gen II, but the Gen I was always safe up to 300 RWHP without changing internals.

Great. Now my interest is piqued. Where did you purchase your kit through, Dad? Do you have any pics of right panel installed?

I know orient express in NY is a distrbutor for big cc products. You may want to call and talk to Skip or Steve...

Sean's kit doesn't run the same supercharger as the TTS kit. I spoke to him a long while ago about them in length and the major differences. I don't recall the details but he had me convinced. You can always call him at his shop too.

Don't have one, I can barely handle the stock version. But I visited Dawn, Randy, and Tom in their Holiday Inn suite yesterday :laugh:

You'll have to do some motor work before your able to run that on an 08. Like a turbo the heat created will require stainless valves and possibly lowered compression. It all depends on how much boost you'll be running. Good luck.

I know orient express in NY is a distrbutor for big cc products. You may want to call and talk to Skip or Steve...

Sean's kit doesn't run the same supercharger as the TTS kit. I spoke to him a long while ago about them in length and the major differences. I don't recall the details but he had me convinced. You can always call him at his shop too.

Do you a phone number for this Sean?

sure do but it's sitting at home. I'll PM you tonight with his direct number. You could also just call their shop number and ask to speak with him +44.118.977.6755

Forgive me, I guess I am a bit confused, I thought he might have been someone that was here in the States. Is there no one that deals with the supercharged units here rather than abroad?

Not trying to cheap out on the contact, but if you have email and the phone number, forward that over to me also so information can be gathered before engaged too deeply. Thank you for your efforts, Commuta!
icon14.gif

sure I'll forward it to you tonight. Sorry but he's the only one I know that's really messed around with them. I've "heard" of a few in the USA but I don't know them personaly.

Back