Orlando ride to Old Town for bike night with a few other bike nights added in trip

Laylas_Mom

Registered
Riding to Old Town from Orlando for bike night Thursday night. Then ride to Kirkman rd. Hooters bike night. Ending at Coco's bike night in Kissimmee. Meet up @ 7-11 I4 and Colonial at 7:30. K/U 8:00.

Anyone wanting to ride up from Tampa or surrounding areas get with ResidentEvil he might be making the ride up! Im sure he would mind the company!

:beerchug:

Re: Orlando ride to Old Town for bike night with a few other bike nights added in tri

Girl...sounds like a blast, wish people around here would ride like that instead of sitting in the lot showing off the wheels and running their chompers~!~

Ya'll have fun~!~ :thumbsup:

Re: Orlando ride to Old Town for bike night with a few other bike nights added in tri

Sounds like good times. You all ride safe :thumbsup:

I think I am moving to Heathrow next year:beerchug:

Sounds like fun.:thumbsup:

Yall have fun:thumbsup:

:beerchug:

Thats 10 mins away from me :whistle:

Yeah My best friends live down there they don't ride....but we shall see I am thinking about it.....:please: every day.
I think my eta will be June 1,2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back