Thinking About Giving It Up !!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
My 3 year old grandaughter spent the night with us last night. What a Joy Children can give to the SOUL. :shocked:

She Threw UP ALL Night and Vomited :banghead: Wife and I Spent the Entire Night with Her. :thumbsup:

The Next Day I Started Looking at the Pictures of ALL My Grand Kids and ALL the Family..........Brother, Sister, ETC...............

I did some Soul Searchin (Lots of Prayers) :please:

Been Dreaming ALOT about the Dead Parents.........:down:

You Think It's My Time ?

I Mean do Ya Think My Number is UP ?

Thanks For Listening !!!!!!!!!!

Gotta Love the ORG :bowdown:

No ones knows when it's there time. Live life to its fullest, tomorrow is promised to no one. Enjoy those Grand kids, and thank God for the good choices he has set before you. Merry Christmas my Friend.:thumbsup:

No ones knows when it's there time. Live life to its fullest, tomorrow is promised to no one. Enjoy those Grand kids, and thank God for the good choices he has set before you. Merry Christmas my Friend.:thumbsup:

Thank You !!!!!!!!!! (Crying in a Manly Way of Course ) I Needed that :please:

Give up Smoking and Drinking, that will buy you and your family some time. OK I'm done preaching, love ya Robert :agree:

Unless I missed something, and I'm certainly not trying to be a a$$ here, but why on gods earth would you think that your time was up?
For me, I'm not really worried when my time is up. Everyones time comes eventually. Enjoy life while you can. :beerchug:

No superstitions allowed. It's okay to reflect. Now that it's over, go have fun with life and make the most out of it.

If you can't do that, make margarita's and have fun with them! :laugh:

Life will come to an end on it's own, no need to worry about it.

--Wag--

Ummm, chill bro...these thoughts come to all of us from time to time. But whats more important right now Rob, thinking about it?, or acting upon it?
I got a better Idea, spend time with those kids so that when the day comes THEY will have the most awesome memories of their grandfather..take those thoughts and translate them into love to bestow on the children, that love will be the gift you leave behind for them when that day comes..but not today my friend, not today...:thumbsup:

My time is up every time I get out of bed. Bad experience gave me this enlightenment a few years back.

So out of disrespect I smite the O mighty daily by telling my family I love them and I live each day to its fullest.

If you have to go, go happy. Let your family know you are happy and that you love them. Leave no path not taken and no words unsaid.

I highly doubt its your time man, Xmas season is hard and holiday depression is very common. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to pm me...I'll chat wit-ca

Merry Christmas...:thumbsup:

Robert: If your time was 'up', you wouldn't be able to post anymore.

Stop thinking about it; don't try to analyze it... I suspect this time of year brings a lot of subconscious reflection.

Life is too short to spend it wondering how it will end.

Might be an advanced case of Cabin Fever! :laugh:

Only God knows when your time is up. Just continue living your life and allow God to continue to use you for whenever He needs you. Keep praying, keep loving, and keep living, keep riding, and keep on going.

Dont Dwell on the end or you wont enjoy the present.

In other words you cant live your life worrying about dying, Me dying is the last thing on my mind, When it happens it happens.

So get out there and Enjoy those Grandkids.

An old, dear friend of mine is in his 80's and he says, "When it's your time, it's your time. When God punches your ticket, there will be no deals." Until then I'll keep pushing my needle to the limiter !!! I'm living on borrowed time anyway.:thumbsup:

none of us know the exact time the end will arrive unless we are doing the ending (and there is way too much to live for to do that!!!)...go out, do most things in moderation and with a little common sense, and it will help you live a lot longer...for the times you can't stay within the moderate zones, make sure you put on your gear, then grip it and rip it :beerchug:

We watch House here religiously. Reruns are on the USA Network everyday.

Last night I heard a line that really stuck to my soul. (2006 episode) Might not be word for word.

We can not choose when we are born or when we die.

Need an ear or someone to talk to? I'll PM my number if you need to talk.

r8

Last edited:
We watch House here religiously. Reruns are on the USA Network everyday.

Last night I heard a line that really stuck to my soul. (2006 episode) Might not be word for word.

We can not choose when we are born or when we die.

Need an ear or someone to talk to? I'll PM my number if you need to talk.

r8

that's it...if he doesn't jump, you'll push him.:rofl:

hey this is nothing that a couple hundred bucks and a really nice little strip bar wont fix...

Swear!! Their job in life is to make us forget about ours... :whistle:

baby barf.... yea how cute is that "Stewie?

we go through and spend alot of time thinking when our time will expire. if you take all that time and share it with family and freinds it will make it easier when the time comes
Posted via Mobile Device

Back