Economic collapse, leading too
Hyper-inflation, leading too
Price capping, leading too
shortages, leading too
civil unrest, leading too

who knows what.

How that for starters,
Chris

What are your worst thoughts in this day and age?

I feel for you man; I gather from this and your other recent thread that you're going through some rough times. For what it's worth, I have some advice that helped me personally. You have to let the worry go. The current world climate doesn't help the situation, but if you stay focused on all the what-ifs and the bad in your life, it will eat you alive. Stress will eventually lead to health problems, cause problems with your significant others, problems at work, etc.

What worked for me, and believe me I've been going through some pretty significant career related crap since May 2007 (that still continues to this day,) is to focus on the positives in my life. I'm thankful that I don't have it worse than I do. I'm healthy, my son is healthy. I know that there are those out there that have it a lot worse than I do.

Change is a constant in life. Whether it's a job loss, relationships etc. Don't get consumed by the big picture and take what life throws at you one day at a time. It's easier to extinguish a match (one problem,) than a forest fire (trying to deal with all your problems at the same time.)

Any day above ground is a good day! :thumbsup:

p.s. no, I'm not a psychologist, but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before. :laugh:

how I can't help everyone to realize that it is not that bad if you are still breathing

"Life" IS the journey, enjoy the ride. "Stuff" is just bull ca-ca

Losing job with the big three in trouble. I enjoy my work for the most part. Job hunting now scares me.

Having a difficult time helping to provide for my family.

Not having retirement when I get to "that age."

The loss of our freedoms (2nd Amendment comes to mind)...:sarcasm:

Iran messing with Isreal causing ANOTHER really bad crisis...(but that's another story):whistle:

Back