Brock is about to shock the WORLD-AGAIN!

BigDiesel

Registered
alright you flamers-I'm callin you all out on the mat:

Brock Lesnar is about to whip the crap outta Randy Couture-and become the most-feared UFC heavyweight in the history of MMA.

you doubt?? go ahead and flame away-yeah I'm Lesnar's biggest fanboy n I been #1 since he stomped into the WWE and threw a 500-lb man around like a bag of flour. Mark my words-he's about to drill my SECOND favorite MMA fighter Randy "The Oldest Heavyweight champ...of ANYTHING" Couture and take over the Heavyweight belt until he gets bored.:whistle:

:poke:
alright you flamers-I'm callin you all out on the mat:

Brock Lesnar is about to whip the crap outta Randy Couture-and become the most-feared UFC heavyweight in the history of MMA.

you doubt?? go ahead and flame away-yeah I'm Lesnar's biggest fanboy n I been #1 since he stomped into the WWE and threw a 500-lb man around like a bag of flour. Mark my words-he's about to drill my SECOND favorite MMA fighter Randy "The Oldest Heavyweight champ...of ANYTHING" Couture and take over the Heavyweight belt until he gets bored.:whistle:

were you a fan even when he squealed due to a toe lock by the grossly over-rated mir?:laugh:

:poke:

were you a fan even when he squealed due to a toe lock by the grossly over-rated mir?:laugh:

you mean the barely-locked in leg-lock Mir threw on Lesnar that scared lesnar silly so he tapped quick because he dint wana get injured serious by the guy who BROKE Silvia's arm in a sub. ???? you mean THAT fight???:moon:

I called this over a year ago when Dana announced he was comin in...:whistle:

Dang. I like Lesnar but Couture was supposed to be the man for this one in my opinion.

Crap.

--Wag--

Halfway thru 2nd-it was Lesnar's fight already *delivered some vicious knees* but Randy cut his Rt. eye n when Lesnar hit Couture w/a Rt. it dropped him n then Brock smashed his f***n head into the mat in 20 sec. or so before the ref called it to spare what little brain matter Couture has left:whistle:

dunno how interesting Hvywt. class will be anymore with Lesnar holdin the belt....no real competition-if we're lucky someone will take him to the 3rd once before he gets a big head and quits like Couture did to make movies n more $$...like he did when he dipped on the WWE to pursue NFL dreams.

as long as he's a fan of MMA, and likes it here-I don' see him goin nowheres...

see big d I agree wit you lesnar is going to great but......but dana I think is pushing him through the ranks to fast there are more fighters that should have been there first.........Ithink that dana should should have have brought in Kimbo frist and let the "unknowns" have at it first........but at the same time Lesnar is the best "ALL" around fighter out there and the power he has is RETARTED ....he will be the next champ for a long time to come and I have always thought that!!!!!!go Lesnar:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: BTW brock made way way way more than he wrestlin then he would have ever made in the NFL he is following he dreams right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
hey guys...for those that have the fight taped/recorded...watch the after-fight footage and look at Brock's corner guys when they are in the ring w/him-I swear one of his dudes looks JUST like RacerV!!!:rofl: where ya at, John?:poke:

Back