E-card virus going around

It's a STORM WORM virus that comes from a "family member" as an ecard or hallmark card.

STORM WORM-

definition

SNOPES LINK

You know, that is why I never trust family members, they are allways sending you crap. and then you find out your brother sleept with your girl friend. and then Your sister sleeps with your girl friend. then your mom sleeps with your girl friend. it just never ends!!!

You know, that is why I never trust family members, they are allways sending you crap. and then you find out your brother sleept with your girl friend. and then Your sister sleeps with your girl friend. then your mom sleeps with your girl friend. it just never ends!!!

And I thought it was just me :banghead:

Shid I even had my step dad walk in on me and my girl friend one time.

I was like "ut oh"

I walk out in the hallway and he looks at me and says "you need any help?"

I was like "uhhh no thanks I got it" and I am thinking to myself WTF!! do I need help!! are you fricken sick or something!!:banghead:

then they send you a virus for you and your pc:laugh:

And then what happens? :popcorn:

What are you! a VOYEUR!!! :poke:

GIGGITY GIGGITY GOOO!!!
quagmire_4.gif

Your family sounds...

er, nevermind. :whistle:

well where else should we go with a virus warning thread? ? ? :laugh:

... thinking.... something about monkey's and a recent cure maybe....

Back