Happy Birthday Demmym!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Happy Birthday brother, I hope you have a good day. The last week and half has sucked, but things are getting better. See you on Sunday! :cheerleader:

Happy Birthday brother, I hope you have a good day. The last week and half has sucked, but things are getting better. See you on Sunday! :cheerleader:

Thanks guys,

It has been a pretty sucky last couple weeks, 8 yr old daughter diagnosed with NF1 ( form of elephant man disease ) and had to have a tumor removed from her colon. As of right now she is as normal as any 8 yr old but they say it can change anytime or maybe never, but more than likely when she hits puberty.

On the way home from the Hosp. Got rearended and drove me into the truck in front of me ( I was alone in the truck ) so dealing with that as well.

So life goes on.

Normally I would say make this a great one, but given what's been going on make it a fabolous one! :hbd:

Thanks guys,

It has been a pretty sucky last couple weeks, 8 yr old daughter diagnosed with NF1 ( form of elephant man disease ) and had to have a tumor removed from her colon. As of right now she is as normal as any 8 yr old but they say it can change anytime or maybe never, but more than likely when she hits puberty.

On the way home from the Hosp. Got rearended and drove me into the truck in front of me ( I was alone in the truck ) so dealing with that as well.

So life goes on.

Good grief :( When life comes at you, it comes hard :( Your daughter's in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you manage a good day despite everything else going on at the moment...happy birthday :)

Back