PING - motogp08

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
The day you first made an appearance here after your questionable thread, I razzed you pretty bad. So, I apologize kid. It does take a big man to admit your mistake and apologize like you did. I shouldn't have been so hard on you. I forget that you are just a kid and have alot to learn.

So there you have it - I am sorry:beerchug:

Very nice Sam. I don't care what Biscuit says about you. You are alright in my book.

Moto, don't let the Azzhats get to you. And definitely One in particular He has no room to talk, you admitted to your mistake.:whistle:

Sorry Bro'
It could be Sam. The real person I was refering to, when you shorten the name it is only 3 letters. So it could have been Sam, but I don't think so.:rofl::poke: Oh wait it is you '99. :whistle:

OMG Sam, i just lost all respect 4 u.. and I thought we were good buds? I always thought you were the "Hard azz" white trash skin head, that could do all my durty werk for me? :whistle: Wow, wuz I wrong!!???

guess I gutta find a new "pull toy" :whistle:
Mann, did I get used!! Biotch, u betta find a new ho!!!

thought you were tuff! :whistle:

OMG Sam, i just lost all respect 4 u.. and I thought we were good buds? I always thought you were the "Hard azz" white trash skin head, that could do all my durty werk for me? :whistle: Wow, wuz I wrong!!???

guess I gutta find a new "pull toy" :whistle:
Mann, did I get used!! Biotch, u betta find a new ho!!!

thought you were tuff! :whistle:

:rofl:I still have no problem kickin somebody's azz. But not for the wrong reasons.

well well well if you ain't my hero I don't know who is

Back