44 Years Old

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Tomorrow I turn 44

How the hell did that happen. Better question, How the hell did I end up with a 43 Yr old wife.

Man time flys by the older you get.

Brother you can do anything abou tbeing 44...but you can do something about that 43 year old wife....just saying :whistle:

Don't you mean your 29 year old wife? ??? ???

Cuz we never get any older than that!

Better question, How the hell did I end up with a 43 Yr old wife.

And you don't think the wife is wondering "why didn't I check the shelf life on this thing before I bought a lifetime service contract"

Just kidding. :laugh:

I know what ya mean. I remember combing my hair one day and then I looked down and realized it had all migrated from my head into the sink, I cried.

Watch out, she might trade you for two 22,s. :snap:
Posted via Mobile Device

I use to never have hair on my back but the older I get the more starts??? I'm 34. I'll be an ape by the time I hit 40. Ever try to shave your back? :banghead:

btw :hbd:

I think

Dont worry about it. I'm 44 got a 42 yr old wife and a 45 yr old girlfriend... :whistle:

I use to never have hair on my back but the older I get the more starts??? I'm 34. I'll be an ape by the time I hit 40. Ever try to shave your back? :banghead:

btw :hbd:

I think

TMI Chris....... :poke: :poke:

I'm sure there's some guy on this board that has the same problem though....maybe he'll PM you and you can swap stories. :rofl::rofl:

You know I'm joking right? :whistle:

Back