Aids cure might have been discovered...

Excellent! Now I can get back to having secks with tainted Chimps! [sigh] I've missed that so

So was the answer blending up and injecting $20K? Seems like that must be what it takes... According to South Park anyway. :thumbsup: After all the wealthy survive merrily with Aids/HIV for decades, whilst it shreds others less fortunate.

We cure Aids, maybe it will save millions that would otherwise be dying of starvation and Malaria...

Wait, was that callus? Wonder why God never showed an interest in curing Aids, surely some of those millions were good Christians, or were they the wrong color maybe? Perhaps God is too busy handing out SUVs to Americans. I know a few years ago "The Lord" blessed my Aunt with a new Dodge Ram Dually... Funny, Didn't know God was into bestowing Trucks... And if God is handing out trucks shouldn't God still be able to cure Aids?

Or Maybe Aids is Gods will and God is punishing the wicked? That explains it, obviously Africans are Evil, couldn't be any other explanation for the huge Aids Rate in the Dark Continent... If they aren't evil then God is merely ignoring them or unwilling/unable to help?

Sub-Saharan Africa is more heavily affected by HIV and AIDS than any other region of the world. An estimated 22 million people were living with HIV at the end of 2007 and approximately 1.9 million additional people were infected with HIV during that year. In just the past year, the AIDS epidemic in Africa has claimed the lives of an estimated 1.5 million people in this region. More than eleven million children have been orphaned by AIDS.1

Or I KNOW, Wait wait... Our best scientists have been busily working to keep fat, outta shape, old men nice and erect so there wasn't any time left to cure Aids... "Hi, your immune system is wrecked, you are going to die, but in the meantime enjoy a good old fashioned chemically enhanced stiffy..."

Or maybe it's because the treatment of Aids is so much more profitable than a cure.

???

I thought you knew:

scienceproject.jpg

I thought you knew:

::11

Oh my... :umpf: Can you imagine the twisted values and upbringing that poor kid has/had to deal with?

And we're surprised when one of these gems starts eating people or sniping them from a clock tower? :banghead:

So was the answer blending up and injecting $20K? Seems like that must be what it takes... According to South Park anyway. :thumbsup: After all the wealthy survive merrily with Aids/HIV for decades, whilst it shreds others less fortunate.

We cure Aids, maybe it will save millions that would otherwise be dying of starvation and Malaria...

Wait, was that callus? Wonder why God never showed an interest in curing Aids, surely some of those millions were good Christians, or were they the wrong color maybe? Perhaps God is too busy handing out SUVs to Americans. I know a few years ago "The Lord" blessed my Aunt with a new Dodge Ram Dually... Funny, Didn't know God was into bestowing Trucks... And if God is handing out trucks shouldn't God still be able to cure Aids?

Or Maybe Aids is Gods will and God is punishing the wicked? That explains it, obviously Africans are Evil, couldn't be any other explanation for the huge Aids Rate in the Dark Continent... If they aren't evil then God is merely ignoring them or unwilling/unable to help?

Or I KNOW, Wait wait... Our best scientists have been busily working to keep fat, outta shape, old men nice and erect so there wasn't any time left to cure Aids... "Hi, your immune system is wrecked, you are going to die, but in the meantime enjoy a good old fashioned chemically enhanced stiffy..."

Or maybe it's because the treatment of Aids is so much more profitable than a cure.

???

WOW! Thats all I have to say.

Do you need a hug?

Back