Animal lovers only

headrash

Registered
Please go to the website to sign the petition to stop live animal skinning in China. This kind of torture should never happen to these defenceless animals. Be advised the video is extremely disturbing. Those who are squeemish do not watch.

Welcome to Animal Saviors

Not to go all PETA on you but what does this petition accomplish? Heck CN could give a rats azz what America/Americans think...

QUOTE=Mr Biscuit;1765169]Not to go all PETA on you but what does this petition accomplish? Heck CN could give a rats azz what America/Americans think...[/QUOTE]

:moon:

Last edited:
This is so discusting, They also do this crap in Korea. I would like to personaly take that guy and skin him alive and step on his head and beat him into submission until he dies of shock and exposure. The PITA site has the same thing, only to dogs and cats.

We do not buy fir from those countries as of 2006 when we inspected fur and found it was dog.

These people are the lowest pond scum on earth...............

Ron

Yeah, the video is pretty bad! :(

I think they should be destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah...there's no reason for such barbaric activity. :glare:

This is so discusting, They also do this crap in Korea. I would like to personaly take that guy and skin him alive and step on his head and beat him into submission until he dies of shock and exposure. The PITA site has the same thing, only to dogs and cats.

We do not buy fir from those countries as of 2006 when we inspected fur and found it was dog.

These people are the lowest pond scum on earth...............

Ron

Here here:thumbsup:

Second post for me on this. I saw the video a few months ago, I will not sleep tonight, this is very disturbing for me. I don't even use mouse or rat traps that cause pain.

Ron

i can't handle watching animal cruelty. i am not watching it.
just my question is why do thy do it and what do they get out of it and why they can't be stopped!

Last edited:
+1 can not watch either. I have 2 newfoundlands and can not stomach to watch the cruelty.

I agree with China could not care less what we think. This proves as much as anything that no matter how hard they try, China is still a backwards 3rd world country ran by a bunch of old sadistic men. Look how they treat their own people, and how they treated our soldiers that were captured in the Korean and Vietnam wars...

I have been thinking. How is this any different from the veal farms? Where OUR farmers chain down a calf so it cannot move and feed it milk all of its life? It lays there in its own feces and urine and its legs atrophee (sp) then it is slautered as a baby so some can have VEAL? In addition, have any of you been to a chicken farm lately?

Ron

I have been thinking. How is this any different from the veal farms? Where OUR farmers chain down a calf so it cannot move and feed it milk all of its life? It lays there in its own feces and urine and its legs atrophee (sp) then it is slautered as a baby so some can have VEAL? In addition, have any of you been to a chicken farm lately?

Ron

I cannot even ride by a chicken farm without dry-heaving in my helmet.

Ron

I am animal lover can't watch them being tortured if this petition would help I would but I know it won't. They skin them alive in Russia also.. Lets not forget the cruelty that happens right here see if there is a way to help an save the ones here before you try an fight a foreign government. I don't eat veil but I love steak.

Last edited:
I wont click on the link. I care about animals too much and from reading the other posts I think it would disturb me.

Back