Medical advice - thoughts

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
My doctor told me an ounce of an alcoholic beverage or 8oz of wine once a day is good to help lower cholesterol levels.

He added that any more is not going to help........ and not to drink more than one ounce a day.

i think he is pulling my leg........ :beerchug::beerchug:

There are much better ways of lowering your cholesterol. Like exercise, and eating right. If you looking for an excuse to drink some wine go for it.

My doctor told me an ounce of an alcoholic beverage or 8oz of wine once a day is good to help lower cholesterol levels.

He added that any more is not going to help........ and not to drink more than one ounce a day.

I find a pint or more helps to calm my nerves a little.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok Steve, you got the Google button.. but red wine is supposed to be the best.. You want I should get the Dr's opin for you?

That's old news Steve. But it's better to just drink hooch

Red wine is best if you must have something.

My drink of choice however is not so good for you! :laugh:

My doctor told me 2 weeks ago, that 2 drinks per day of any type of alcohol is now recommended.
But no more than that. ( and I asked if you could save it up and only drink the 14 drinks on the weekend and he said "NO") :laugh:

Here is an article why:

HealthDay

He didn't mention Cholesterol, but it seems to be good for avoiding heart attacks?

Especially up on the Foothills......

Busa Bash 4-08 052.jpg

Back