wot, no elves?

Rainbow_Boy

Registered
IMG_0016.jpg

what is that out of??

If your claiming 2 be santa theres this colts horshoe necklace with diamonds in it.

$300 at hutchinsons jewlers leave it under the tree. And get us in playoffs 2 please

i think it came out of a shop, or a store you would call it. seriously though, it's out of a particle accelerator. i hope it works.

I was thinking Subaru, but Suby's are liquid cooled and I see no passages. ???

most cerainly VW case.... not good enough to tell you specifics but I would recognize the oil cooler/gen stand mounts any day... sucker looks brand spanking new.. going 2L Plus?

the hitch is the bore holes look awful close to the stud holes, thinking large bore motor is all.... (and the case studs are high dollar units )

the cylinder/head studs look large too... stockers have a wider thread area than the stud itself as I recall and these look to be at least the same diameter.... lessee the pistons.. turbo?

Last edited:
the irony, is, i don't want to use it just yet because you want to sort out the oil flow and cooling tinware. fit guages etc. so i'll maybe refurb the old engine too. always best to have a spare. don't hit my bike jewels.

i was part of a 400hp turbo build on a 2L vw motor and can give you the main guy to talk to if you like... (Montz Auto Renditions Phx AZ USA)

Lots of work getting the ponies out of the motors and keeping them alive.. many years of VW expertise in the shop.. If he (Mont) does not want to talk to you, let me know and I will speak with him.. He is really easy going and tell him you like "Boxxer dogs" :)

Good luck.. very neat motors when they are running strong..

mr b. i have a vw forum where i can get all the info i need, volkzone. the engine is for a van, and to be honest, with the set up it had, i wasn't really able to do more than 50 mph without getting it too hot. so many different configurations for this engine. i'll even be too scared to drive it if i do fit this engine because the brakes are not awesome. my dad said i look husky.

I got owned by a budy in a 1967 VW Bug... Me in a 71 Plymouth Valiant Scamp with a 340, him in his freakin VW with a 2000cc motor. Was a sweet bug though. That thing could hook and launch like nothing else...

Back