I dont get it

ditchdr

Registered
Ok here is some back ground..

When my wife and I bought the condo complex it was a 5 unit building.. We made 2 of them into a single unit and rent out the othr 3.. We dd this so we could have 2 extra rooms. One for a office, and one as my bed room. The reason for me having my own room is Jessica was a cop, she worked swing shift as a supervisor, with me being as light of a sleeper as I am she would wake me wehn she got home from work. Being in fire/EMS for so many years if I am awaken I am up for a minium of one hour.. Not ony that it was pretty cool haivng my own room, have motorcycle pics, my own little mini home theater set up, pretty pimp lol... Also have my own bath room. We id this so I would not wake her when i left the house or got home..

Dont get me wrong we slept in the same bed as much as possable, more now that she is no longer a cop and i am taking a welll needed break from EMS.

Over the past few weeks I have noticed a "girly smell" commng from my bath room.. Finaly today I caught her..

She takes a shower in her bathroom, gets dressed and goes ot my bath room does her hiar and make up.. She has about 4 or 5 cans of hair product under the sink as well as her make up kit..

Says it is beacuse she takes such a hot shower her bathroom fills with steam its makes it hard ot get her hair to do what she wanted...

I have a feling i will be giving away framed motorcycle pics here soon,,, some one help me here, I am loosing ground.

Either sabotage her hair and make up stuff so she cant use it in there, take out the mirror and turn off the water in the sink and tell her this is your castle and you are the king so keep out!!

------or------

Just let her use it cuz you love her and be happy you have a wonderful wife that still kinda of likes you!

I know some people, that know some people, that know some people. Let me know if you need help.:whistle:

Back