Always Representing!

standiggity

Registered
No matter where we're at (notice the shirts)

Now.. since these are slightly lame and not that interesting..whoever gets the picture of themselves in the coolest spot with their Hayabusa.org shirt on will get this cool doohickey... as I'm looking to get ride of it since I never used it and just isn't worth that much.

The goods: 1 Hayabusa Swingarm tag mount, perfect condition, comes with mounting hardware, a axel nut cover and an LED light to light the tag (all in the plastic). Made for the swingarm but I'm sure you can mod it to mount maybe off a passenger peg or something like that.

Now let's see the weirdest/coolest place you've been caught with your shirt.

You have until Nov 15th at midnight to post your pic to this thread. I'll ship the junk on the following Monday. Oh.. and I'm the judge :)

haya.jpg

l_b3cad55fa53a07f512797acfddd1ecc1.jpg

haya1.jpg

haya2.jpg

haya3.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

Last edited:
cool idea bro. to bad I dont ever get pics of myself. I'm always the pic taker:laugh:

ps your girl is ADORABLE :cheerleader:

Should this be in the raffle category?.. might make a little more sense there.. even though it's not technically a raffle. Feel free to move it mods.

Nice idea Kyle... but unless you send the thing to me now, I will take a picture of myself WITHOUT a shirt on...

:rofl:

Check out my brother from another mother, Semi, and the always fabulous Julianne!

Fall Eureka 018.jpg

Back